Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    There's seriously something wrong with these elves. They want 40 adamant from me!!! 2 or 3 I wouldn't mind, but 40....really???? They must smoking or eating some weird schrooms....lol
    time to laugh at them they want 38 gold nuggets from me now.. Yeah... Just wait for me ...lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    Be careful when crafting Boosts in the Apothecary.
    You are able to start more than one while you are there.
    But you will only be able to collect the first, and your elve currency will be lost.
    You can only craft one Boost in the Apothecary at a time. When you tap Forge, you are given the option to either use the crafted boost or store it. Can you please provide more information as to the problem you encountered? We'll investigate further.
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 02-09-17 at 05:56 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Lost Runes

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    " the fast worker boost (1st option) is always selected. Even if you hit "get" another boost in the screen before."

Can't this be changed so that when we hit "get" it actually chooses the one we selected on that page? Otherwise what is the point of all those "get" icons for each boost?
    Yes! This is exactly what I posted! I have accidentally hit the activate button not realizing when I hit the get button I didn't get the right Boost. And, those silver Runes are hard to come by.

PLEASE FIX THIS Storm8!!!!

I activated the top chef boost on both my games and nothing happened no speed up it shows up as active in the bottom right of the screen. What am I doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I activated the harvest boost, but it didn't allow me to harvest my Fellora nor to speed it up to 3 hours.

So how does it work? thx

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I activated the harvest boost, but it didn't allow me to harvest my Fellora nor to speed it up to 3 hours.

So how does it work? thx
    The Harvest Champion Boost does not speed up your crops. It doubles the number of crops you will collect for three hours. You can tap on the question mark that appears on the individual Boosts in the My Boost screen to see what they do. If you want to speed up your crops, please use the Nimble Farmer boost. Sorry for any confusion!

Quote Originally Posted by cookie2crumble View Post
    I activated the top chef boost on both my games and nothing happened no speed up it shows up as active in the bottom right of the screen. What am I doing wrong??
    The Top Chef boost will actually speed up the countdown, rather than cutting the time in half. You can watch it by tapping on the Kitchen to see your timers. They will be counting down much faster than they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The Top Chef boost will actually speed up the countdown, rather than cutting the time in half. You can watch it by tapping on the Kitchen to see your timers. They will be counting down much faster than they usually do.
    Thanks for your response the wording is very ambiguous when you read the info on the ? mark under each of the boosts.

Fashion Designer
    What's with Nadina. Since the upgrade the amount of items for the trade has gone way up. Instead of most of them just a few and maybe one high one, the last two trades have wanted 15 to 30 of almost all of them. Just letting them expire. Not worth 8 bronze runes.

Executive Chef
    What can we make the kiln I'm looked and looked can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    What can we make the kiln I'm looked and looked can't find it
    I had a sneak peek momentarily right before the event went live & it has all the same crafts as the Magic Forge. So really in my opinion it's not worth the runes...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******