Thread: Gold traps AGAIN

Rhino Keeper

Gold traps AGAIN

When will the leadership at Storm8 listen to the complaints about gold traps? I have played several of their games and they are each the same. No confirm button to spend gold, Jems, whatever. Time to re-evaluate your metrics S8. I am not a fat-cat that can afford (or is willing) to spend real money on every single thing I want. But, I CAN afford to spend more than I do. I hesitate to buy more gold because I am afraid I will spend it accidentally on something I don't want, instead of what I decide to spend it on. I just accidentally hatched an Artic dragon by mistake. I paid real money for that gold, to save up for a dragon. I suggest taking a cue from Apple and asking at least once, are you sure you want to spend gold for this? I'm not asking for the gold back, that won't happen. But, looking forward, please make this change.

Before the 'Great Recession", I used to assume that the CEOs of larger and huge companies were more intelligent than I, after all, they were being paid hundreds of thousands (or millions, depending on the size of the company). After the recession, the credit card CEOs decided that since we were all in a pinch, the best thing to do would be to raise the interest rates of all Americans, thereby insuring that many of them would default. Not a good business model.

Again, my point is that you might make more money (and of course, you need to make money to stay in business, I'm a capitalist and don't begrudge that, one bit) if you are able to let your customers have the freedom as to how they want to spend their dollars.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't count how many times I have also lost gold. Well now I use a pencil for tablet which only make me touch button once and no more gold lost

I too am really annoyed about traps, particularly gems in Castle Story. I lost over 300 speeding up an Alicorn.

Does anyone know, please, whether gold producing dragons will give more gold if fed after reaching age 10. Or will they still give 5 per day aged 11/12/13 etc. Also, I'm confused when I look at the new gold producing dragons that now show only one gold per day ? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Part of the reason I left the games for so long was because of all the traps. When I came back, I redecorated all of my places to avoid clicking into traps. I almost hit one yesterday in BS - stupid crate pop ups! I was lucky, but I shouldn't have to be lucky to avoid spending real money.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by carolannann View Post
    I too am really annoyed about traps, particularly gems in Castle Story. I lost over 300 speeding up an Alicorn.

Does anyone know, please, whether gold producing dragons will give more gold if fed after reaching age 10. Or will they still give 5 per day aged 11/12/13 etc. Also, I'm confused when I look at the new gold producing dragons that now show only one gold per day ? Thanks.
    Gold Producing Dragons only give a maximum of 5 per day. If you have two in the same habitat, you need to collect on a schedule since the habitat will also only hold 5 per day. As for the one gold per day, that's only in their early levels:

Level 1 through 3 = 1 gold per day
    Level 4 through 6 = 2 gold per day
    Level 7 through 9 = 4 gold per day
    Level 10 through 15 = 5 gold per day

Hope this helps
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you guys are experiencing this. For loss of gold or gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

Desires of some kind of gem confirmation has been passed over to the team.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request