Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Crescent Crane : RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Yes it was indeed the Crescent Crane. It did take a few gems though to speed up hatching and breeding of other animals...

I finally have a little friend for my Paper Crane
    I'm so happy for you! I have about 4 hours left but getting one doesn't look promising. They must of changed the Elephantom time to 16 hours....got my hopes up at first!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I'm so happy for you! I have about 4 hours left but getting one doesn't look promising. They must of changed the Elephantom time to 16 hours....got my hopes up at first!
    Elephantom is still 18 hours. I hatched an Elephantom two days ago and the breeding/hatching time was 18 hours, I doubt they changed it in just two days.
    Crescent Crane is the only Electric/Dark with 16 hours breeding time. So you might just got yourself a Crane!

Executive Chef
    I have been trying for the crane and the owl bear at the same time with no luck for either! It's so frustrating tho as I'm constantly getting 16 hour timers but there all thunder hawks! But I'm not spending gems anymore so it's waiting those 16 hours to see if I got it and it's always a no. I got one last breeding Styron in this morning at it was 16 hours, so gonna need to wait till the morning to see which animal it was! I cld really do with the crane

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567