Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crescent Crane : RELISTED

Executive Chef
    I get Koala Kadabra without end, 2x Beegull and Elephantom and no Crescent Crane for me. I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Cerberus

Executive Chef
    So far a koala kadabra followed by a beegull and now something else in the den but I forgot to check timer lol. I'll see in about 4 hours lol

It was a koala kadabra on the nest and an other one now
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 10-02-16 at 10:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Beegull trying for this, which is a new animal to me. I will keep trying!!!!!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Quik quik here is the mouse. I have this breeding error here:

Executive Chef
    I lucked into an onyx Direwolf fail trying for crane and I've been trying for DW forever! Used CU and Cerberus *does happy dance*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Quik quik here is the mouse. I have this breeding error here:

Wow, garnet Griffin timer from cu and Cerberus.. You worked a miracle! hehe

Host(ess)
    Hello 😀

Our house account managed to have a goof as well. Obsidian cyclops and Torch bearer made themselves a Pumpkin panda.. I am not real sure but I thought that it was Limited and unable to obtain from breeding. Either way it's good for the house account.

Which has all the best animals!! The Ultra rare, Super rare and very few commons and 90% of them are below level 8 and and about 60% of them are at level 5/6... Hmmmmm interesting

New Resident
    Cant find pix of crescent crane. Bred lightning+elephantom n got 17-hr egg colored bluish black n yellow. Could this be it?

New Resident
    Hi all. A while ago i posted but Accidentally clicked another. Now cant find my post which asked for picture of crescent crane egg. Bred lightning+elephantom got 17hr egg colored bluish black n yellow. Is this it? Tnx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen1950 View Post
    Hi all. A while ago i posted but Accidentally clicked another. Now cant find my post which asked for picture of crescent crane egg. Bred lightning+elephantom got 17hr egg colored bluish black n yellow. Is this it? Tnx
    Sorry, but that sounds like a Koala Cadabra egg, crescent crane egg is 16 hr hatching time. There is also a picture posted of a crescent crane egg earlier, post #5 if I'm not mistaken.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast