Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: TOURNAMENT S'More Boar September 27 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    LauraGSJK... You are always welcome. I believe we are already neighbors. Mine is Mystical Brier. Hope you are feeling better and manage to beat the boar!
    Yippie! I thought that was you, but wasn't sure. I've been running a fever, and my brain doesn't want to work. Plus I'm a natural dingbat!

Thank you your kindness.

New Resident
    [QUOTE=supermaay;1350130]I had 13 fails in Round 30. I spent the entire day today working on this final hurdle. Something wrong with the game. It doesn't make sense.[/QUOT

Most of the time during the last ten battles you need to use the common animals at level 15. I beat the S'more Boar with the Pandaffodil lev.15

Banned
    I finally got the S'moar Boar but I think I'll keep it in storage for a while��

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=DaBoms;1350969]
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I had 13 fails in Round 30. I spent the entire day today working on this final hurdle. Something wrong with the game. It doesn't make sense.[/QUOT

Most of the time during the last ten battles you need to use the common animals at level 15. I beat the S'more Boar with the Pandaffodil lev.15
    It depends your level. For entry-level players who have limited Ultra/Super Rare animals, the probability of striking critical hits by the common animals is higher. For advanced players who have many Ultra/Super Rare animals, those Ultra/Super Rare animals should have higher probability of striking critical hits that that of the common animals. I tried a few times with some common animals but did not work for me (see Post #8).

Fashion Designer
    I spent 2 days battling the stuffin puffin - even won a round and the game rolled back for the first time in over a year! I really wanted this one, so with only the 4 hours left and 3 battles to go I had to use the ultra attack on it. The last few rounds went smoothly, thank goodness.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567