Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT S'More Boar September 27 2016

Thank you for your quick answer. I totally agree with you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    Aw thanks! I never really left, I just wasn't wowed by the last several tournament animals so took the time to focus on leveling up some of my characters instead of battling. Glad to be back I guess! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Its funny, when I'm having a hard time in the "real world" that's when I turn to these silly games to distract myself. So I tend to play them more in the fall/winter when my shift work is heavy and I'm mentally an emotionally tired! That and reading! Silly I know, but we all have our habits! I'm excited about Lunar Lights! Good Luck to you as well!!
    Yes, I might be more inclined to play more under your circumstances. I go through long periods of time losing my cookies, too weak to get out of bed, etc. As dumb as it sounds, between being so weak, & sleeping a lot, playing these games can feel like a chore. I've got a nurse that comes in, and even that is too much for me.

I meant that it was good to see you back on the forums. You made it clear you didn't quit. Take care!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Yes, I might be more inclined to play more under your circumstances. I go through long periods of time losing my cookies, too weak to get out of bed, etc. As dumb as it sounds, between being so weak, & sleeping a lot, playing these games can feel like a chore. I've got a nurse that comes in, and even that is too much for me.

I meant that it was good to see you back on the forums. You made it clear you didn't quit. Take care!
    That doesn't sound dumb at all, I could see how anything would take great effort in that state. Get some rest and be well. Thinking of you!

deleted. wrong forum
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 09-29-16 at 10:44 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I wonder why no one posts about the last levels (25-30), please tell us how to beat those last levels. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    I wonder why no one posts about the last levels (25-30), please tell us how to beat those last levels. Thanks.
    My guess is that the people who post their results haven't got that far yet. This is strictly volunteer. I'm sure it would help others if you posted your results too. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    My guess is that the people who post their results haven't got that far yet. This is strictly volunteer. I'm sure it would help others if you posted your results too. Good luck!
    Thanks Laura you guess rightly. As soon as we win we usually put them out. Sometimes if it takes a few rounds to win,then it's a few hours before we post. It's only been 2+ days, so we do our best to let you know.

Rhino Keeper
    It's quite simple... I haven't posted about them yet because I'm not there yet! This morning I am at round 25.

Rhino Keeper
    I am at the final Round (Round 30) (see Post #8) but I am not yet successful. I have to keep trying my best Nature fighters to defeat S'more Boar which is quite stubborn.

Executive Chef
    Anyone have any suggestions for garnet griffin?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast