Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: TOURNAMENT S'More Boar September 27 2016

  1. #31
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for garnet griffin?
    If you refer to posts in Pages 1 & 2, people used Treasure (Money Badger and Golden Retriever) as well as Water (Donkeycrat, Glacial Griffin, Libertree, Frostfang, Big Bad Wolf, and Sapphire Cthulhu).

  2. #32
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    620
    Stuck on
    22. Unicornucopia (earth/nature) L17


    Lost about 4-5 times T_T
    Not an animal I really want but I do want those 700 apples you get as a rewards and I wouldn't mind a new animal XD



    Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ


  3. #33
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    If you refer to posts in Pages 1 & 2, people used Treasure (Money Badger and Golden Retriever) as well as Water (Donkeycrat, Glacial Griffin, Libertree, Frostfang, Big Bad Wolf, and Sapphire Cthulhu).
    Thanks. Finally got it with my blizzard

  4. #34
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I am at the final Round (Round 30) (see Post #8) but I am not yet successful. I have to keep trying my best Nature fighters to defeat S'more Boar which is quite stubborn.
    I really got stuck in Round 30. I've tried 10 times with different Nature animals. The S'more Boar still doesn't like to go down. My previous record is probably 7 or 8 tries for any given round. I also feel the game designer is making the tournament more and more difficult into the latter part of the tournaments. I also see other players have many fails as they moved to later rounds. Anyway, taking a whole day to pass one single round is not right.

  5. #35
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I really got stuck in Round 30. I've tried 10 times with different Nature animals. The S'more Boar still doesn't like to go down. My previous record is probably 7 or 8 tries for any given round. I also feel the game designer is making the tournament more and more difficult into the latter part of the tournaments. I also see other players have many fails as they moved to later rounds. Anyway, taking a whole day to pass one single round is not right.
    I had 13 fails in Round 30. I spent the entire day today working on this final hurdle. Something wrong with the game. It doesn't make sense.

  6. #36
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I had 13 fails in Round 30. I spent the entire day today working on this final hurdle. Something wrong with the game. It doesn't make sense.
    I have had some tournaments like that where it took 12-13 tries. And you usually end up beating them with something you've already used. I missed out on the Liger because I hit a day like that, & then I hit another one and ran out of time. On a flash tourney that's a killer to have two battles over a dozen each. If this is your first time, you're lucky. I usually have one battle that gets me for 7 or more if I'm unlucky. There's no rhyme or reason.

  7. #37
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,181
    Hello everybody! I have the tournament finished, good luck to all in their last rounds in the tournament. I can not put S'More Boar into the nest, I need only a new expand country and to habitats to build again. I have no free space in the habitat for new animals
    Congratulations to everyone who finished the tournament have, my result is in post # 7


  8. #38
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I have had some tournaments like that where it took 12-13 tries. And you usually end up beating them with something you've already used. I missed out on the Liger because I hit a day like that, & then I hit another one and ran out of time. On a flash tourney that's a killer to have two battles over a dozen each. If this is your first time, you're lucky. I usually have one battle that gets me for 7 or more if I'm unlucky. There's no rhyme or reason.
    Please see my post (#8). Now I have 20 fails. I used Twilight Troll 7 times, Ancient Solth 4 times, Aurora Pegasus 4 times, and a couple of times with others like Shockatoo. Although I cannot prove there is a glitch, it's indeed doesn't make sense from statistic perspective. I still have a lot of time but I just ran out of steam and got fed of it.

  9. #39
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    17
    I am having the same problem beating S'More Boar I've tried nature, gem, fire and crystal animals been trying all day with no luck!

  10. #40
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    420
    I'm having terrible luck with this tournament. I'm only halfway through, and I've lost eight times. If it's this bad in the earlier rounds, I can't imagine how bad it will get later on. I've been slow about battling due to health reasons.

    Congratulations to those that have won, and good luck to everyone still trying.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •