Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

Farm Supplier
    80,000! Thats a lot! I just hope I can get that insanely cute puppy and I wouldnt mind that elegant looking narwhal (who knew they could ever be pretty!)

Executive Chef
    I also love the look of the globe. Hoping to have that out as a decoration! I'll have that first thing tomorrow morning (my time) then I can decide what to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I also love the look of the globe. Hoping to have that out as a decoration! I'll have that first thing tomorrow morning (my time) then I can decide what to do with it
    Does anyone already know how many points we need per day? I really wanna have the whale.

I just want to be clear, the Full Moon Basin is for purchase only with gems and is only useful for this event?

Banned
    I want the Halfmoon Howler more than anything🐶🐾🌗

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlass View Post
    I just want to be clear, the Full Moon Basin is for purchase only with gems and is only useful for this event?
    Yes, that is all correct����✅✔❌❎ℹ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Does anyone already know how many points we need per day? I really wanna have the whale.
    I don't know how many points we need for the whale so I can't calculate properly but I'm sure the last world event was about 176 a day. This all depends on length of event and points required but because i don't know whale points this is a total shot in the dark.

Fashion Designer
    176 points per day :0
    *headdesk* I'm way behind :/

THe whale is super gorgeous Definitely want to add it to my collection.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    176 points per day :0
    *headdesk* I'm way behind :/

THe whale is super gorgeous Definitely want to add it to my collection.
    Like I say, I could b wrong. It used to b about 150 but each world event went up and I'm sure that's roughly where we ended up

New Resident
    My new moon basin, lunar globe and moonstone are all in storage. They are all grey background with black banner across them with the word goal in white on the banner, and I am unable to move them out of storage. I have 623 moon chunks currently. My room mate that plays got her stuff right away, and wasn't "blocked" by goal. Does anyone know what "goal" I need to complete? I know it isn't much, but I am missing out on chunks

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast