Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

Rhino Keeper
    Yippy! A world event!

I'm new to this game, and the world event seems exciting... but I'm not seeing anything about it anywhere in the game. I'm only level 8-- do you have to be some higher level to participate?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ATurtleIsAReptile View Post
    I'm new to this game, and the world event seems exciting... but I'm not seeing anything about it anywhere in the game. I'm only level 8-- do you have to be some higher level to participate?
    sorry mate because it is around level 10 or 12 to start the world event.... & sadly you will have a hard time keeping up because 6x farm is needed to keep up this event.... your worry now is 6x farm but even you have gotten that keeping up with 1hr planting is still very hard depends on your time available to this game... if you are planting 5hr crops, your $$ now at your level is very hard moreover you need to upgrade your farms,,,

I understand your pain & difficulty but I was in your position once this is just my second world event but everything will be better when you keep level up good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Except I did not get a moon basin after I got 25 moon chunks.
    Same to me. I was told to collect the New Moon Basin in Storage. I couldn't find it even after I restarted the game. There is a glitch that I hope can be corrected soon.

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    sorry mate because it is around level 10 or 12 to start the world event.... & sadly you will have a hard time keeping up because 6x farm is needed to keep up this event.... your worry now is 6x farm but even you have gotten that keeping up with 1hr planting is still very hard depends on your time available to this game... if you are planting 5hr crops, your $$ now at your level is very hard moreover you need to upgrade your farms,,,

I understand your pain & difficulty but I was in your position once this is just my second world event but everything will be better when you keep level up good luck
    Oh that's a bummer, it sounds like I might not be able to level up quickly enough to participate. Thank you for explaining!

Farm Supplier
    The basin didnt show up under a buildings tab for me, it was under either all or animals I forget which. Shame if you guys didnt get it at all though

Banned
    I'm really glad they brang back World Events. The only thing that could make it better woukd be a new element and 4 animals instead of 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ATurtleIsAReptile View Post
    Oh that's a bummer, it sounds like I might not be able to level up quickly enough to participate. Thank you for explaining!
    try your best to get the 6x farm up first.... with the 5hr & 20hr crop farm I think it is big farm....

this is my recommendation only... I do not waste my apples on commons but I like to level my animals to just 6 or 7 because of the $$$ than I focus on just planting 5hr & 8hr crop.... the apples I got from battleground SAVE it ...

1) any battles just try your best dun worry about winning but the 300apples & save it...
    2) wait for the storybook event because the grand prize is an ultra rare ( this is important MAKE SURE you ARE level 17 - 21 than you start the quest, below level 17 your grand prize might not be ULTRA rare.. level 22 you are consider high level, I was this level when I start my first storybook)
    3) now whatever you save your apples for once you hatch your ultra rare this is where you feed them to, remember even the weak attack can get critical hit in battle it is low % but beats any of your level 7 commons or super rare since you will never have enough apples
    4) now concentrate on getting other elements super rare animals or your favourite animals

I totally skip my first world event when I was your level but I am doing ok ... even at low Level 40+ I am already planting 6 x 75K crop 3times & 8hr crop when I zzz as my daily playing... I have less than 5 EPIC animals in my farm FYI most of my animals are level 6 & 7 I am still winning battle (I felt logging on every hour is the hardest in winning battle)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Except I did not get a moon basin after I got 25 moon chunks.
    Same for me too. Nothing in my storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Same to me. I was told to collect the New Moon Basin in Storage. I couldn't find it even after I restarted the game. There is a glitch that I hope can be corrected soon.
    It seems the glitch remains. The icon of this world event is not showing on my game window. The right side of the window is occupied by three icons - the leaderboard, the spin wheel, and the tournament trophy cup. This may be the reason that my New Moon Basin is not showing.

Does anyone experience the same problem or have a solution to it?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast