Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

Executive Chef
    The pjays
    The number of tokens we need for the last prize varies anywhere from 300 000 to 380 000. I'm not sure if it's ever more than that, I don't remember it being higher but the last world event was a long time ago!

Rhino Keeper
    We must reach 290 000 community points for the Moonkey! Think we are so far behind

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    We must reach 290 000 community points for the Moonkey! Think we are so far behind
    I think that's the lowest I can ever remember seeing the total for the final prize on a world event!

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Lunarwhal late lastnight. (confession... stayed up late reading so I could collect from the moon basin one more time and get it!) I will still collect in hopes of the Moonkey of course!

Farm Supplier
    There's no chance for the moonkey this time, unless they give us the last 2 days some boosting, like x5 on everything, that gives us the points, but that's not going to happen. For 8 days we barely got 189 000 000 points, not a chance we'll collect another 100 000 000 for last 2 days...

Rhino Keeper
    some interesting facts I found I always remember I was just playing my first world event "Firework Forest Event" with about less than 24hours when my lvl qualify so bad luck for me...

Firework Forest Event 14DAYS Lunar Light Event 10days
    Individual Prizes Individual Prizes
    25 fireworks == Star Flag 25 Moon Chucks == New Moon Basin
    2400 fireworks == LiberTree 2300 Moon Chucks == 2300 Lunarwhal

Community Prizes Community Prizes
    Star Tiles == 80,000,000 fireworks Silver Ferns == ??? Moon Chucks
    ****** Tile == 200,000,000 fireworks Glass Flowers == 180,000,000 Moon Chucks
    ******d Skunk == 300,000,000 fireworks Moonkey == 290,000,000 Moon Chucks

You be the judge, but there is double 2x moon chucks & evolve do give us moon chucks which in a way do help us cover the 4 days we are missing

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    The pjays
    The number of tokens we need for the last prize varies anywhere from 300 000 to 380 000. I'm not sure if it's ever more than that, I don't remember it being higher but the last world event was a long time ago!
    Thank you 🙂.

I just now saw it says we need 290 with only 49 hours lefts!! That's some serious playing that would have to be done. Maybe those "big Gem" spenders will pick up the pace so they can have their animal of choice.

Meanwhile, trying to breed for the Crane my Best fails are:
    Dragon fly
    Elephaton
    Beegul (nest)
    Zappra (den)

Well Best of Luck to us All 💕❤️💕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post
    Thank you 🙂.

I just now saw it says we need 290 with only 49 hours lefts!! That's some serious playing that would have to be done. Maybe those "big Gem" spenders will pick up the pace so they can have their animal of choice.

Meanwhile, trying to breed for the Crane my Best fails are:
    Dragon fly
    Elephaton
    Beegul (nest)
    Zappra (den)

Well Best of Luck to us All 💕❤️💕
    It's always close for the last community prize, it comes down to the last few minutes of the event before we get it. It's been like that in every event iv played but we have always got it with literal seconds to spare lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It's always close for the last community prize, it comes down to the last few minutes of the event before we get it. It's been like that in every event iv played but we have always got it with literal seconds to spare lol
    Exactly... I find everyone who hasn't yet gotten the last individual prize but wants it bad, gems out in the last hour and that's when we get that final community prize!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    Exactly... I find everyone who hasn't yet gotten the last individual prize but wants it bad, gems out in the last hour and that's when we get that final community prize!
    Very true. I wonder if that will b the case this time tho since the last prize can actually b bought. If the people who spend the gems speeding (which boosts the community) decides to just buy it, we wont get that boost.
    Number wise, we don't actually look to far from getting the moonkey tho

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast