Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I'm still very confident we will get Moonkey. To my knowledge there has never been an occasion in any S8 game with world events that the community would have missed out on the final prize.
    We will have to step it up in our gathering because the double moon chunks ends today. If we are getting the final individual prize early because of the double chunks we should theoretically be able to get the final prize as well.

Executive Chef
    I got my whale today! Super excited. Will keep collecting for the community prizes but I'm not a huge fan of monkeys 🐒 still hope to get it tho, would never say no to a new animal

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh I wish they'd move the speed up button. Just send 40 gems speeding rune prunes by accident -sob- I was saving for the lunar habitat.

Anywhoo. Looking like I should make the final prize without to much work. Can't wait to hatch my lunar pup, he's in storage waiting for me to finish trying for pumpkin panda.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Ugh I wish they'd move the speed up button. Just send 40 gems speeding rune prunes by accident -sob- I was saving for the lunar habitat.

Anywhoo. Looking like I should make the final prize without to much work. Can't wait to hatch my lunar pup, he's in storage waiting for me to finish trying for pumpkin panda.
    I feel your pain! I have done that several times, just think of the moon chunks tho

Banned
    How much Moon Chunks have people's community got. Right now mine has 168, 988, 834?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post

This also happens to ne. I wish tgey coild do a -Are you sure you want to spend?- thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I'm still very confident we will get Moonkey. To my knowledge there has never been an occasion in any S8 game with world events that the community would have missed out on the final prize.
    I totally agree with you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    How much Moon Chunks have people's community got. Right now mine has 168, 988, 834?
    Everyone of us is in the same one community. We all have the same number. What each of us achieve helps everyone who plays the game and has reached at least 800 moon pieces.

Fashion Designer
    Super glad yall decided to give us 4 days of x2 Moon chucks It really helped me an now I'm less than 300 points away from getting the Moon Whale

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Host(ess)
    🆔 ThePjays

Well, I just placed Lunarwhal in my storage. Wasn't too stressful of a race especially with the double points.

However, I am interested in Moonkey but the community points are only at 178,106,753!! This is only my second world event but seems people are slow playing this event or simply not interested.

My girls who are usually very enthusiastic especially if there are new animals are simply doing battles. They both said their not interested. And only one became interested when I told them about the Professor Tournament today. The other one said tournament pricing is too high for a mere 300 apples.

I am going to keep breeding and evolving for the community. I certainly hope we can obtain the moonkey.

Does anyone know is there a specific number (goal) in the Moonkey range we must reach?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast