Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

Rhino Keeper
    Lunarwhal egg. Hatching time 18 hours.

Name:  IMG_2534.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  160.1 KB

Host(ess)
    Time for the community laugh 😂😂😂 I earned my silver fern on 2 days ago BUT just five minutes ago placed my Moon Basin out as **DECORATION TILES** only to realize the thing has a timer!!! I earned the moon basin within an hour or so of the event starting!!! How many points have I missed?? I am only 200 points away from the Halfmoon Howler. But imagine how much farther I would be if it wasn't for those dat-blasted DECORATIONS 😂😂😂

I am laughing but I am actually a little upset. The company is too proud of those decorations. Or maybe my OCD is kicking in 😂😂😂

Update: I've noticed as I am visiting the community a lot of players do NOT have this Moon Basin displayed. This is what happens when you're always placing useless items on the spin wheel and in the treasure chest. It looks just like a Regular Spacer Tile.
    Last edited by ThePjays; 10-01-16 at 03:51 PM.

Host(ess)
    Don't feel alone... I thought the Moon Basin waa a dat blasted DECORATION too. 😂😂😂 At least you found out earlier than me. I only found out today. As I was using decorations to fill an empty expansion area, so my forest wouldn't simply look as if it had a hole in there. At that point I was already only 200 points from the Howler wolf thingy. I can't believe I had this in storage after the 1st hour or so of the event starting. I remember so clearly because I was removing my obsidian cyclops from the evolution flower and looking for the leaderboard points and saw this thing.

Maybe team lava needs to not overlap so many events. Leaderboards, Libra, Spin wheel, Tournament and Lunar World all within minutes of each other.

Executive Chef
    At least you have your basin now! Good luck collecting for more events. Just so you know, the first prize in any world event is something that gives you tokens that we are meant to b collecting.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Half Moon Howler, which is the only animal I was excited about for this event. I will keep playing to contribute to the community and I think I can get the final prize of Lunarwhal but I won't **** myself or spend gems to try to get it. Good luck everyone!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Lunarwhal is 19 hour evolution time

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    At least you have your basin now! Good luck collecting for more events. Just so you know, the first prize in any world event is something that gives you tokens that we are meant to b collecting.

Thank you... This was only my 2nd world event. My 1st was the Fourth of July theme. I was a very new player then, I managed to get the fish but missed the walking tree. Probably the same reason misread something and didn't quite understand. But, I know now.

I also want to THANK EACH of you that participate daily in the discussions and help us out. I use ALL the information you give.
    Thank you So Much.
    Sincerely,
    ThePjays
    My family memebers are:
    TwinPrincess
    May
    Lilac

We all depend on your input a lot of times.

Host(ess)
    Next question..

Is anyone having success in breeding for the Crescent Crane?

I finally got my thunder mammoth AFTER the Libra event was over��
    I used a tortigloo (5) and julius beaver (8) their still in the breeding den.
    Trying to think what's the best concoction for this Crane. ����

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by foxitiger View Post
    My new moon basin, lunar globe and moonstone are all in storage. They are all grey background with black banner across them with the word goal in white on the banner, and I am unable to move them out of storage. I have 623 moon chunks currently. My room mate that plays got her stuff right away, and wasn't "blocked" by goal. Does anyone know what "goal" I need to complete? I know it isn't much, but I am missing out on chunks*

I hit 800 moon chunks and received the community prize of ferns. When first community prize unlocked, so did my basin. The path and globe are still locked by "goal".
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post
    Time for the community laugh ������ I earned my silver fern on 2 days ago BUT just five minutes ago placed my Moon Basin out as **DECORATION TILES** only to realize the thing has a timer!!! I earned the moon basin within an hour or so of the event starting!!! How many points have I missed?? I am only 200 points away from the Halfmoon Howler. But imagine how much farther I would be if it wasn't for those dat-blasted DECORATIONS ������

I am laughing but I am actually a little upset. The company is too proud of those decorations. Or maybe my OCD is kicking in ������

Update: I've noticed as I am visiting the community a lot of players do NOT have this Moon Basin displayed. This is what happens when you're always placing useless items on the spin wheel and in the treasure chest. It looks just like a Regular Spacer Tile.
    I totally thought it was a decoration too! I thought I was the only one. Then, I keep forgetting about it.

I remembered that I did the same thing back in July(?) with the flag.

I have completed many of these timer deco quests but lately they just look like deco and I have no space for such things. I have habitats I want to upgrade and can't move things around to fit in the space.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast