Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

Rhino Keeper

New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

New world event! Cannot contain my enthusiasm!

New decorations under Buildings: New Moon Basin - 4 Moon Chunks every 4 hours
    Full Moon Basin - 16 Moon Chunks every 4 hours

Looks like we get one New Moon Basin after reaching 25 Moon Chunks, so should be like a regular world event! New habitat looks great too! Good luck everyone!

First individual prize: New Moon Basin - 25 Moon Chunks
    Second individual prize: Moonstone - 250 Moon Chunks
    Third individual prize: Lunar Globe - 500 Moon Chunks
    Fourth individual prize: Halfmoon Howler - 1250 Moon Chunks
    Hatching - 20 hours Evolution - 16 hours
    Fifth individual prize: Lunarwhal - 2300
    Hatching - 18 hours Evolution - 19 hours

Unlocks at 800 Moon Chunks:
    First community prize: Silver Ferns
    Second community prize: Glass Flowers
    Third community prize: Moonkey

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	33671Click image for larger version. 

Views:	578 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	33672Click image for larger version. 

Views:	579 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	33673
    Last edited by sparklegirly; 10-02-16 at 01:15 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I have never done a community event before. How does it work exactly? Like who is a part of my community? Cause I only have one friend who plays daily and we send eachother gems. Does it give these lunar pieces based on hours of stuff like the leaderboards do? Cause I really want that narwhal and wolf!!

Rhino Keeper
    open the lunar lights game and go to the part of the display that gives you the time left to play. tap the little I for information, it tells u all u need to do. do all that and this game takes care of its self and good luck

Farm Supplier
    But it doesnt answer who the "community" is or if it gives Xpoints per hour or if its merely hatch/evolve anything for any time frame for X points. I wanted to keep trying for CU but if it doesnt give points based on hours of time bred and instead quantity of pets hatched it would hurt me to go for longer breed time animals. I want to do well so I need as much info as possible at the start.

Farm Supplier
    The community is everyone who plays the game. It doesn't reply on just your neighbors or anything like that. You earn the lunar pieces by harvesting, but i can't recall the ratio. for the hatching i recall it being based on hours, not quantity.

Rhino Keeper
    Good Luck!

Hatching the animal from nest (the amount of the chucks depends on the hatching time, 1 hour = 1 chunk, I believe rarity doesn’t matter). You can also sell the animal to get the Chunks (no need to place it on the habitat first).

Harvesting food at your farms

Example: 8 hours food will generate 8 Chunks, 5 hours food will generates 5 Chunks, and so on… BUT any food that less than 1 hour MIGHT NOT generate Chunks (there is a chance to get 1 Chunk). Quality DOESN’T AFFECT THE OUTCOME. 5 hours of super food (the expensive one from Grand Farm) also generates 5 Chunks.
    If you miss a day farming the food, you will have a hard time to catch up. I suggest you to use 20 hours food, but make sure you calculate the time so it doesn’t end at the midnight when you sleep . So plan your farming!!

Digging in the mine (You may get Chunks (2) instead of coin/food (as a compliment reward for rune) while mining on the mine. The chance is not 100%, but quite high, so make sure you do it !!!

Battling in the S'more Boar Tournament (Lvl 17+)

Buy a New moon basin (4 Chunks/4 hours) or the Full Moon Basin (16 Chunks/4 hours). You get one New Moon Basin at the beginning (after gathering 25 Chunks).

REMEMBER
    , that you need to harvest Chunks from the Basins every 4 or 16 hours, the Chunks won’t stack!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The community is every player! This event is not a competition. Me must work together as much as we can to reach the final community prize, in this event the Moonkey. The top prizes are individual goals that can only be aquired by reaching a certain number of Moon Chunks. You can collect Moon chunks through hatching, evolving, mining, wining, the current tournament and collecting from the New Moon Basing or Full Moon Basin. You receive one New Moon Basin after collecting 25 Moon Chunks.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much you guys! Here is hoping I can get enough points for everything. I love the events in this game but they seem tough! It's nice all 3 going on right now stack together though.

And I managed to find 3 chunks in the mine once. Though I cant afford to keep doing the 20hr food. I normally do the 3min to earn food or the 1hr bananas for collecting medallions etc and the 5hr melons for when I sleep. I set alarms to spin the wheels and harvest food/hatch animals. Any clue based on previous events how many points the final item will be for individual or community? Im not as worried about the monkey, but def want the wolf and if I can narhwal.

Executive Chef
    Soooooooo excited! I love lunar stuff so I'm buying the habitat and going all out. It means doing the 8 hours at night which will effect my food supply something rotten but I'm not taking any chances!
    Not the biggest fan of monkeys but I'm not really complaining

Host(ess)
    Except I did not get a moon basin after I got 25 moon chunks.
    Last edited by cuffy1; 09-27-16 at 03:26 PM.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast