Thread: Epansing to hot air balloon

New Resident

Epansing to hot air balloon

Can someone please tell me how to expand to the hot air balloon?
    I though expanding to the spot below the ramp like thing would then let me expand upwards but it doesn't. I don't see any option to expand to or by the balloon. How do I expand there?

Executive Chef
    I think the balloon is like the Train Station and the Mine: you will need to also "expand" to the lot it is on first, not just expand to the lot connecting to it. I might be wrong, though.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CatInHate View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to expand to the hot air balloon?
    I though expanding to the spot below the ramp like thing would then let me expand upwards but it doesn't. I don't see any option to expand to or by the balloon. How do I expand there?
    The expansion to it is the same to train station and the mine as PookieBear50 mentioned. Can you click on your expansion arrows first then click on the ramp? It should let you expand and repair.
    See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1247862 for expansion and repair requirements. The Hot Air Balloon is fun. Hope you get there soon!

What is iOS? I am well past minimum level for balloon but can't expand to it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualfarmer020116 View Post
    What is iOS? I am well past minimum level for balloon but can't expand to it.
    iOS is the operating system for Apple products (iPhone, iPad, etc.). I am not sure if the Balloon was made available for Android operating systems or not. You might try looking in the thread rynetory2 referenced...there may be some information about its availability for Android there.