Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

I'm currently in 16th place with 7021 points. 1st place has 12,994 points and 2nd place has 11,000 something points. Everyone else is ranging between 4000 & 9000. At the beginning of the event my goal was to get the habitat and the moonlight dragon. Now that I have those, my next goal was to get shooting star (I wasn't sure I'd get it at the start of the event) & I'll be getting it tomorrow

Nightclub Owner
    I just reached 6000 and will get my 2nd dragon milestone prize soon, pretty sure I won't get the last prize, but I'll see how far I'll get

As for the group, basically top 2 are leading with 13k and 11k each, which is more than 3k than 3rd, so no point in competing, and I'm placed at 11th, so I'll stick to my plan on trying to get a dragon prize, pretty sure I'll get at least 1 more but not sure if I'll get the last 2
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    I sent a message to everyone on my leaderboard to see what kind of response I get about everyone tying for the dragon prizes. I will let everyone know how it goes. Would be super exciting to be able to turn the leaderboard event on its head and not let the money grab continue.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I sent a message to everyone on my leaderboard to see what kind of response I get about everyone tying for the dragon prizes. I will let everyone know how it goes. Would be super exciting to be able to turn the leaderboard event on its head and not let the money grab continue.
    Please do share, I'm interested to see what others are thinking

I actually tried messaging a 1st place player (who finished with 28k) in a previous group, but got no response
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Will do. The majority of players in my leaderboard are between 8-10k. I just hope they see the insanity of blowing resources on this when its entirely unnecessary if we all tie.

There is always someone who wants to troll though which is my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Please do share, I'm interested to see what others are thinking

I actually tried messaging a 1st place player (who finished with 28k) in a previous group, but got no response

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Will do. The majority of players in my leaderboard are between 8-10k. I just hope they see the insanity of blowing resources on this when its entirely unnecessary if we all tie.

There is always someone who wants to troll though which is my concern.
    Just delete those messages, that's what I did anyway, no need to pay those who trolls any concern

Anyways, after some hatching and evolving I finally got the 2nd dragon prize, not sure if I'll get the last 2 but will see, I won't bother even if I don't get them though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    There are some reasonable people on my board it seems. Getting some posts on my wall in full agreement including the leader. The problem right now is a couple of the top players are ignoring it.

Fashion Designer
    What? Lol I can't believe what I'm reading or I'm totally misunderstanding this "everybody tie" conversation. In the end the person with 1 pt over the rest WILL win, and if you think people aren't going to hatch a new ultra they bred or evolve it that's nuts in my opinion. I can't buy gold, but I very much appreciate those that can or us free players wouldn't come close to the community prize in world events. I don't like leader boards but it seems unreasonable to even attempt a tie. Especially when some don't even make milestones while others work hard just to get those, jus sayin!

Banned
    What is so unbelievable? If reasonable people on the leaderboards agree to tie, then the leaderboard problem is solved. The majority of the player base cannot stand the leaderboard. It's a cheap attempt to squeeze gold out of players who have "enthusiasm" for this game. Pitting players against each other is awful... together we can turn that on its head.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    What? Lol I can't believe what I'm reading or I'm totally misunderstanding this "everybody tie" conversation. In the end the person with 1 pt over the rest WILL win, and if you think people aren't going to hatch a new ultra they bred or evolve it that's nuts in my opinion. I can't buy gold, but I very much appreciate those that can or us free players wouldn't come close to the community prize in world events. I don't like leader boards but it seems unreasonable to even attempt a tie. Especially when some don't even make milestones while others work hard just to get those, jus sayin!

Executive Chef
    Oh, the dreaded double point boost price has been cut in half and someone came out of nowhere to get into 2nd place. I'm at 8860 and number 2 is at 8494. Everyone else around 6000-6500. Should be interesting the last few hours.

If I still have power tomorrow, I'll have one wooden dragons, whatever my10 hour one is (I'll know soon) and a 20+ hour dragon dragon coming off the nest, then bride of Franken will be done evolving and whatever junk I get on the arctic isles. The breeding den will have a 15 hour going to a nest. Plus I need to feed my dark angel fron a level 9 to 10, that's a lot of apples too. Should be a good amount of points.