Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm ahead about 1700 points, but have always been keeping an eye out for last day crazy.

With the hurricane moving in here, my goal is to get to 8200 by tonight/tomorrow morning and then whatever happens, happens. It's out of my control if we lose power a game is not as important as conserving my device battery.
    Oh yes! Much more important to conserve your battery! I hope you and all your loved ones stay safe.

I just reached the final milestone and got my full moon,,which was all I was aiming for.. so I can sit back and relax now,especially since I'm currently in 13th place..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I just reached the final milestone and got my full moon,,which was all I was aiming for.. so I can sit back and relax now,especially since I'm currently in 13th place..
    Congratulations!!!
    I am at 7300.. Should get there in time.. But I also want the first prize, so I can't relax even if I get the final milestone.. Incidentally, I am in first place with more than 3500 lead.. but will have to keep an eye on the things..

Fashion Designer
    Im pretty confident that i'll get the last milestone on my main account. However, my second won't even come close and all because of the unfair spin to win. my main account gets huge points while my other one gets only decor and the very occasional 25 points. Every spin i've had today has been decor. I currently have 3 telescopes and 61 stellar steps in storage. I've played both accounts the same, breeding, evolving, not boosting yet there is over 2500 point difference between the two. It angers me that an event that is so competitive relies so much on chance. I'm not interested in winning. I know that will never happen for me. But I'm more than a little ticked off that I'm being blocked from getting milestone prizes

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Congratulations!!!
    I am at 7300.. Should get there in time.. But I also want the first prize, so I can't relax even if I get the final milestone.. Incidentally, I am in first place with more than 3500 lead.. but will have to keep an eye on the things..
    Thank you.. hope you do get not only the final milestone but the first prize as well. With such a competitive group that I'm in, and I'm in 13th place, there's NO WAY to come in 1st or 2nd at this point WITHOUT spending gold(won't be doing that) so all I can do IS sit back and relax lol... until the next event starts.

Good luck to you and everyone still participating!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Thank you.. hope you do get not only the final milestone but the first prize as well. With such a competitive group that I'm in, and I'm in 13th place, there's NO WAY to come in 1st or 2nd at this point WITHOUT spending gold(won't be doing that) so all I can do IS sit back and relax lol... until the next event starts.

Good luck to you and everyone still participating!
    Thanks.. May be you can try to come to 12th place.. The prize is better you know.. But if you want that, then till the end you will have to see that you don't fall back into 13th place.. If the prize doesn't matter much, then sit back and relax.. You will not get a chance to relax like this often in this game.. Either way, enjoy..

Banned
    I'm not sure why people don't get together and agree to tie for the dragon prizes. It would be very easy to do with feeding dragons counting for points. I guess there might always be that one bad seed that lives to troll others.

It would be great to turn it around on S8/TL and make it so everyone wins instead of turning players against each other and trying to steal more gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I'm not sure why people don't get together and agree to tie for the dragon prizes. It would be very easy to do with feeding dragons counting for points. I guess there might always be that one bad seed that lives to troll others.

It would be great to turn it around on S8/TL and make it so everyone wins instead of turning players against each other and trying to steal more gold.
    Agreed!

That's why I prefer world events where we're all working towards the same dragon prize, instead of competing against each other where only 2 players in each group can get the prize.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Heading to bed with 8166 points, Second is 5600 and third is 5116. Haven't seen anyone boost in a couple of days. I'll hit the last milestone in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    It has worked for me when feeding.. If I feed a dragon 500 and if my double boost is on, I get 2 points instead of 1.. So, should work for you too.. All the best..
    Thanks anaghasaki :)