Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Don't think I've got much chance with this challenge, there seems to be a lot of boosting in my group and the few I have checked all have 5-6 full gold producing habitats. Oh well, just working my way through the milestones.
    That has always been my intentions for all leaderboards, despite having all the gold producing dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    1. 6200
    2. 5600
    3 & 4. 4500
    5 to 8. 4100
    9 & 10. 3800
    11. 3400
    12 to 14. 3200
    15 to 20. 2400

So far only top 2 are leading the rest of us by more than 1000, the rest are a few hundred difference

As I've said, this time my group seems to be medium in terms of points, not super high, but not super low like others
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Like several others have noticed and commented, I'm also thinking your previous LB finish has something to do with how you are placed in a group for the next LB event.

I finished 18th in the Islander event (my worst finish yet) and was in a group with crazy spenders who all had tens of thousands of points. This time, I've been in either 1st or 2nd place the whole time and only have ~2400 points. No one in my group has spent any gold and most are in 1200-1500 range right now. My goal is the Supernova Dragon (he's awesome!).
    In the LB event before the Islander (the Torchbearer, I think it was?), I was in a very laid back group and finished in 1st place without reaching the last milestone and without spending gold.

It could just be coincidence, though. It will be interesting to see if I get put in a crazy group for the next LB event.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-01-16 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Supernova, not Supersonic :D

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Like several others have noticed and commented, I'm also thinking your previous LB finish has something to do with how you are placed in a group for the next LB event.

I finished 18th in the Islander event (my worst finish yet) and was in a group with crazy spenders who all had tens of thousands of points. This time, I've been in either 1st or 2nd place the whole time and only have ~2400 points. No one in my group has spent any gold and most are in 1200-1500 range right now. My goal is the Supernova Dragon (he's awesome!).
    In the LB event before the Islander (the Torchbearer, I think it was?), I was in a very laid back group and finished in 1st place without reaching the last milestone and without spending gold.

It could just be coincidence, though. It will be interesting to see if I get put in a crazy group for the next LB event.
    Lucky you, all of my groups have been crazy, this is the first group that seems more normal, normal as in not super high and not so low that like in your case, you can win with 2000 points (like I've said in previous post)
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Lucky you, all of my groups have been crazy, this is the first group that seems more normal, normal as in not super high and not so low that like in your case, you can win with 2000 points (like I've said in previous post)
    Very lucky, indeed. I just checked my game and the other person and I are actually at ~3000, not 2400, so the scores are slightly higher than I thought. She just bought the first boost, too, so I bet she has some goodies ready to come off the nest. Get it, girl! It seems like every other event I get put in an very laid back group (which I probably just jinxed by saying that). I've managed to win 3 LBs and have only spent maybe 20 gold, total, on these events. The LBs where I haven't finished in the top 2 have been right after 'winning' the previous LB event.

I do wonder how heavily level counts towards the groupings. It seems like the very high level players always end up in the big spender groups. I'm only level 122 and not a big gold buyer/spender (I do occasionally buy a little), and almost always end up in a moderate group. The Islander event was the only time (so far) I have been in a group that had several people spending a ton of gold and getting scores of over 10,000 points.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-02-16 at 12:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Currently on 8th place with 1800 points and no gold spent.
    First place at about 2400. and last at ablout 900.
    I hope to get to 4,6k milestone but I'm not sure that I'll make it. But at least I'll get the habitat and whatever other milestone prize I can get in the mean time while evolving my dragons basically nonstop.
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Executive Chef
    My group this time are all great top level players and all are plodding along together so far .... I'm 5th but only in it for the later milestone dragons ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    This is the highest scroing leaderboard I have been in. The top as got to the final milestone. Second isn't far off. I am in 5th place and I doubt I will get there. I am good at spinning tiles and telescopes.

Bit gutted that there aren't any palm trees this time. 😉

Fashion Designer
    Jeez - the spin is ****ING me! I now have four telescopes and FIFTY TWO STEPS! That is the actual - for real - number. Aarrgghh!! Usually I average at least 100 points per day from spins - plus the occasional milestone points (when I desperately needed food, I received a 500 point milestone).

This time, the highest spin has been 26 points and I think I have only spun points 4 times. . Have received food from two of the milestones and two spins ... I do appreciate the food, but I have enough steps and telescopes to last a lifetime!

Unless the spins and milestones start coughing up some major points,I am not going to reach the final milestone - by over 1000 points. :-(

Nightclub Owner
    So far, nothing but junk from the wheel

And most of my milestone prizes have been more points

Just unlocked the habitat, which is the best prize so far

Anyways, will be playing leisurely, despite being in a better group than previous leaderboards, I still don't have half the points of #1 in my group, so I won't bother
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons