Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

Executive Chef
    In the last minutes no. 1, 2 and 3 got from 8k to over 13k points. i finished first, but it costed me over 1,000,000 food, and some 30 gold.

Executive Chef
    Boosted at the end and fed a couple of dragons to level 15 and Rainbow to 14. Ended up using about 1 million apples but that's fine since there's still plenty left and I wanted those guys at level 15. Ended up back in number 1 spot with more than a thousand point lead so I'm fairly sure the final results won't change any positions. Finished with 11901 points.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I am kind of amused at the battle between 6th and 7th place. For a higher level player, coins and mystic maps are basically useless. The difference between 4-6th place vs. 7-12th place is 5 thousand apples which you can buy for 20 gold and get 5.3 thousand apples. It doesn't make sense to me to spend much gold to get to 6th place.
    I'm glad you brought that up, I was planning to boost from 9th place to 3rd since the point difference wasn't really that huge, until luckily for me, someone boosted to be on 2nd place (actually, they kept speeding, so now 1st ) and now I could save my gold b/c no way in hell I could make up the 650 point difference. And like you proven, there's no point in spending gold for 4-6th place when you're 7th-12 place.

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting for results.. I am in first place with 3258 lead.. So I will get the trophy and the dragon.. Want that dragon.. At the last moment the second player had double boost active and third player 1.5 boost.. Waiting for dragon and whatever comes next..

Doubt: it says come back later for final rankings.. What does that mean? Can the positions change after the event is expired??
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 10-07-16 at 10:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    I went to bed last night having used no boosts, but with a 2500 point lead on my leaderboard, after not playing any differently than usual except keeping my nests full. Overnight 2nd place must have boosted and fed like a madman and overtaken me - for what? A different colour trophy? Wow. Seriously?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I went to bed last night having used no boosts, but with a 2500 point lead on my leaderboard, aFTEs not playing any differently than usual except keeping my nests full. Overnight 2nd place must have boosted like a madman and overtaken me - for what? A different colour trophy? Wow. Seriously?

Same thing happened to me, first and second were well into the lead and number 2 was boosting and speeding up like mad to overtake me. Oh well, you use your gold and I'll keep mine.

Number four went to third and gave me a small scare, but they stopped right after they got the milestone prize. Finished second with 10,888 - not bad for my first leaderboard. So excited to get all the dragons! In the future, I'm just settling for milestone prizes, this last minute thing is too much for me......

Rhino Keeper
    I placed 10th on my main account and got all the milestones....but 4th on my second account and only got up to the Supernova milestone...the differences between accounts is so funny. Leader on my main account has over 24k and on the second account the leader has just over 9k. I am glad I at least got two dragons on my smaller account...yaaaay!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Yay! My crescent is in storage, waiting for an empty nest!

Rhino Keeper
    Whoever was in my group just know I wasn't going for 1st which I didn't get I was trying for glimmer and valient which I only got valient sadly glimmer doesn't want a home just yet so my playing was to get as many chances towards those two dragons before the temple and second breeding expired since I only use them when on sale. So please dont send me messages on my game board saying lame things to me. Have a little respect please for other people.

Farm Supplier
    Oops. I needed 27 more points to get the Supernova milestone. But I had a busy morning and forgot to log in until now. Oh well. Came in 13th, which should make next time easier.