Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

Farm Supplier
    I started with the 7 gold boost because I had both nests, evolution temple, and everything in arctic isles ready to collect. Now I've done all that, fed a bunch of things (finally got black knight to level 15) and I'm done. I don't care much for the final milestone dragon and have most of the rest, so I don't need to spend more gold.

I do like the crescent dragon but I don't want to spend a ton of gold to fight for it. One other person in my group also started boosting, but they chose the more expensive boost and have five gold dragons to my two.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Just to mention, I bought the one hour 7 gold boost at the beginning too but only because I had several items ready to be collected, such as hatching Valiant. I figured for a few bars it can't hurt to boost my numbers out of the gate. I know I'm not going to win so I never buy boosts. I just want to get to the final Milestone as quickly as I can.
    That makes sense, yea I would too if I had high rarity dragons coming off the nest or out of evolution.. My last group was harsh so when I saw boosting at the start I was just like oh no lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    That makes sense, yea I would too if I had high rarity dragons coming off the nest or out of evolution.. My last group was harsh so when I saw boosting at the start I was just like oh no lol
    LOL, that's why I wanted to post my thinking/reasoning for getting a boost right out of the gate. I never buy boosts, but having an Ultra Rare coming off the nest, it seemed like a good investment. I used to purchase the decoration in the market that gives you points every 2.5 hours until they started putting it on sale at half price a couple of days after players already bought it for full price. I thought that was such BS and a slap in the face so I stopped spending my gold on them. The boost was a much more acceptable investment to me.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    My group is boosting already.. It just started! Wow...
    Dunno if I am in your group, but I boosted when I started. Why? Everything was ready all at the same time, and because of the 7 gold boost, I am now over 500 points. I don't speed breed or speed hatch. My boost is not being utilized to the fullest, but with a few well timed boosts - probably 4-5 (30 gold, give or take), I can reach my goal using boosts my way.

My goal is to reach the last milestone. I will not win the grand prize. Not even close! Not even trying! But I want the habitat and dragons! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Sooo happy with a habitat as a prize I'm a bit sad I won't be able to get to the first dragon I never get past 3000-3500

Nightclub Owner
    Milestone Prizes:

Moonlit Mountain (2,100 points)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moonlit_Mountain.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	33674
    Type: Habitat
    Level: 17
    Dragon Capacity: 3
    Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
    Cost: 200 Gold
    Sells for: 5,200 Coin
    Build Time: None
    Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

Moonlight Dragon (4,600 points)

Name:	Moonlight_Epic.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	33675
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: White Blue
    Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
    Available at: Level 17
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Supernova Dragon (6,200 points)

Name:	Supernova_Epic.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	33676
    Rarity: Rare
    Type: Purple Yellow Red
    Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 10
    Incubation: 10 hours
    Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Shooting Star Dragon (7,200 points)

Name:	Shooting_Star_Epic.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	33677
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Purple Blue Yellow
    Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 10
    Incubation: 16 hours
    Exp Gained: 375 Exp
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Love the habitat!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    I can't believe I am going to get that moonlit habitat!!!! Woooooow.. I was planning to spend gold for it.. Now I get it for free!!!!!!
    And for once, I like ALL the prizes in that wheel (well may be except those coins, but even they are useful for rushrooms and upgrapes, need lots of them).. I loooove those steps.. I WANT more of them.. I got as many as I could in the original tales, but I WANT more

A BIG thanks to S8.. Even more for that moonlight dragon.. The first time I saw this dragon in arena, I rushed to find out more about it and was disappointed to see it was unbreedable.. NOW I AM GOING to get you MOONLIGHT..

First prize in wheel: GOLD chest, but only 98 points.. Still on the whole, I LIKE this leaderboard.. Not sure about the First prize, but milestones are NICE.. Thank you, thank you, thank you S8..
    Yes I love that we get a habitat as well, and as an early milestone too!! The leader on my main account is boosting as well even though there is a LARGE gap before 2nd place.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Only thing in milestones I don't have is the habitat! Easy week for me, since I have all of the dragons! And since my platform and IOS is continuously grouped together, I won't spend gold to boost and therefore will not participate in the Boards..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Dunno if I am in your group, but I boosted when I started. Why? Everything was ready all at the same time, and because of the 7 gold boost, I am now over 500 points. I don't speed breed or speed hatch. My boost is not being utilized to the fullest, but with a few well timed boosts - probably 4-5 (30 gold, give or take), I can reach my goal using boosts my way.

My goal is to reach the last milestone. I will not win the grand prize. Not even close! Not even trying! But I want the habitat and dragons! :-)
    I'd do the same! I was just hoping I wasn't in a group like the last one I was in lol honestly I don't judge on who does what with their money .. My initial reaction was more of how badly I'd do in this event if people boosted "already" as one group I was in went well over 35k points, not sure what they ended at I went out of town but it was a megabattle with high points when I left lol.. Leaderboards aren't really my cup of tea I get what I can, and like you, if I have good dragons ready to hatch/evolve I'd boost too!

Good luck to everyone! Hope you get what you're trying for!

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast