Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

Rhino Keeper
    Could anyone please tell me who is this:
    20 hrs incubation

Edit: found out its spell dragon..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 10-04-16 at 06:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The leader in my group has boosted at least 4 times that I've seen, but they only have 3254 points. I don't think they are utilizing their boosts properly, and I kind of feel bad for them, because that seems like a waste of gold. I haven't boosted, I've only sped up one egg ( to get a crown dragon to try for the new diamond/royal one) and they only have 200 more points than me.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Nightclub Owner
    1. 9200 (boost active)
    2. 9000 (boost active)
    3. 7000

And pretty much everyone from 4 down are below 6300, the results seems to be set for now, until someone else decides to boost to catch up, there's still time but for now it's the top 2's battle
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Looks like my group don't really give a Poo. 1st place is only at 3635. 2nd - 2774, and 3rd 2699. I didn't see anyone boosting at all.

As for me, I'm 5th place, also not giving a poo since I only wanted the habitat and apples. Barely used my two evolution temples (don't have anything to evolve atm) and still at the top. This is the most relaxing leaderboard (actually all of them were since I hardly give a poo about these events XD).

I think the milestone in this event is great compare to all the past others. The habitat being in the beginning of the milestone is the best since I wasn't able to get one on the last leaderboard. So far, I got 5000 apples on 1st chest, another 5000 apples on 2nd chest, and 7000 something apples on 3rd chest. Great job staff, continue to make the milestones like this in future event please~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Looks like my group don't really give a Poo. 1st place is only at 3635. 2nd - 2774, and 3rd 2699. I didn't see anyone boosting at all.

As for me, I'm 5th place, also not giving a poo since I only wanted the habitat and apples. Barely used my two evolution temples (don't have anything to evolve atm) and still at the top. This is the most relaxing leaderboard (actually all of them were since I hardly give a poo about these events XD).

I think the milestone in this event is great compare to all the past others. The habitat being in the beginning of the milestone is the best since I wasn't able to get one on the last leaderboard. So far, I got 5000 apples on 1st chest, another 5000 apples on 2nd chest, and 7000 something apples on 3rd chest. Great job staff, continue to make the milestones like this in future event please~
    You have luck to get apples from chests. For me 1-st give me a little points, 2-nd give me 2000 apples and 3-rd give me money
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Executive Chef
    Despite no boosting at all, I am leading my group, with 6174. It's refreshing to be in a group with no boosters, but of course I realise that if I am in first place in this LB, I will be in a tough group next time.
    However, what really matters to me is the milestones, and since I need over 1000 a day to get the last milestone, I doubt I will get there. I am a long time player with 3 nests and 2 evolution temples that I have kept busy throughout. If I couldn't get there without gold, who can? Is it to be expected from now on that only gold spenders can get all the way? If so, what is left for the rest of us to achieve? I'm grateful for the island as an early milestone, but wonder if it's getting a little out of hand to have so many high end milestones, with things like coins at the lower end. This makes it so hard for lower end players to get ahead.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Despite no boosting at all, I am leading my group, with 6174. It's refreshing to be in a group with no boosters, but of course I realise that if I am in first place in this LB, I will be in a tough group next time.
    However, what really matters to me is the milestones, and since I need over 1000 a day to get the last milestone, I doubt I will get there. I am a long time player with 3 nests and 2 evolution temples that I have kept busy throughout. If I couldn't get there without gold, who can? Is it to be expected from now on that only gold spenders can get all the way? If so, what is left for the rest of us to achieve? I'm grateful for the island as an early milestone, but wonder if it's getting a little out of hand to have so many high end milestones, with things like coins at the lower end. This makes it so hard for lower end players to get ahead.
    Congrats on being ahead, but keep an eye out - I've seen some crazy stuff on the last day Hope you win!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    To my surprise, quite a few players boosted:

1. 10k (boost active once again)
    2. 9500
    3 to 5. 8400
    Everyone from 6 down are below 6200

From what I remember, 3 to 5 were originally placed much lower, so I'm sure they boosted to gain 3 to 5 spots.

I know some may want all the milestones so bad that they are willing to spend gold, but we still have roughly 3 days to do it, no need to do it right now really.

If they were not aiming for milestones, and that they are aiming to win, then I'm back to my previous groups really, with 5 players willing to boost to get over 10k points.

Either way, I'm just commenting on what I saw, and I'm still at the bottom of the group since i don't care about this type of event.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone remember the breeding roost costing double in gold compared to the actual time left in the den? For example I have 4hrs left but costing 8 gold instead of 4. I don't remember this ever being the case. If this is new I'm not going to be getting the roost very often. It already cost money to get and it shouldn't be double gold to speed up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    Does anyone remember the breeding roost costing double in gold compared to the actual time left in the den? For example I have 4hrs left but costing 8 gold instead of 4. I don't remember this ever being the case. If this is new I'm not going to be getting the roost very often. It already cost money to get and it shouldn't be double gold to speed up.
    Ok so looking at my other account it's showing the time correctly for the breeding roost so something is wrong with the one. Submitting a ticket will probably take the remaining time I have on the den. This stinks! I want to speed it up but not for 8 when it should be 4.