Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

Rhino Keeper

Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

New leaderboard event according to the popup. Get your breeding dens and evolution temples ready.

Edit (KP)
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Milestone Prizes:

Moonlit Mountain (2,100 points)
    Attachment 33674
    Type: Habitat
    Level: 17
    Dragon Capacity: 3
    Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
    Cost: 200 Gold
    Sells for: 5,200 Coin
    Build Time: None
    Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

Moonlight Dragon (4,600 points)
    Attachment 33675
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: White Blue
    Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
    Available at: Level 17
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Supernova Dragon (6,200 points)
    Attachment 33676
    Rarity: Rare
    Type: Purple Yellow Red
    Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 10
    Incubation: 10 hours
    Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Shooting Star Dragon (7,200 points)
    Attachment 33677
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Purple Blue Yellow
    Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 10
    Incubation: 16 hours
    Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	33655  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-27-16 at 01:40 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Nightclub Owner
    Nice looking dragons, it really sucks that 95% of players won't win the grand prize (including me)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Nice looking dragons, it really sucks that 95% of players won't win the grand prize (including me)
    Totally agree with you there, will be interesting to see what the milestones are?

Executive Chef
    Never played a leaderboard event before - I took a (long) break from the game before they were introduced. This should be fun.......

Rhino Keeper
    Yeeey time for relaxing - S8, please give me some much gold spending competitive players, that's only way I'll get some milestones

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Never played a leaderboard event before - I took a (long) break from the game before they were introduced. This should be fun.......
    My main recommendation would be don't get caught up trying to win 1st or 2nd place. It's not worth the stress. Focus on the milestones. Once the event starts there'll be an icon on the top right side of the screen to see what place you have. The milestones should be the second tab over. Depending on number of nests, etc, you may or may not make the last few milestones. Just make sure you always have something on the nest/evolving. In Artic Isles too if you have it. Sometimes feeding dragons counts, it depends on the specific rules of this event. I find them to be stressful since I typically like to try for the top 2 places (only top 2 of the 20 get the final dragon). But the last couple I missed out on. At least I got the Mama dragon (previous leaderboard that I REALLY wanted to win on).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    My main recommendation would be don't get caught up trying to win 1st or 2nd place. It's not worth the stress. Focus on the milestones. Once the event starts there'll be an icon on the top right side of the screen to see what place you have. The milestones should be the second tab over. Depending on number of nests, etc, you may or may not make the last few milestones. Just make sure you always have something on the nest/evolving. In Artic Isles too if you have it. Sometimes feeding dragons counts, it depends on the specific rules of this event. I find them to be stressful since I typically like to try for the top 2 places (only top 2 of the 20 get the final dragon). But the last couple I missed out on. At least I got the Mama dragon (previous leaderboard that I REALLY wanted to win on).
    Thank you! I'm not stressing over this one (I hope), Dragon Tales was too stressful. I have a backup line waiting for my evolution temple - I only have one because I only have to evolve at level 7 and 10, it's not worth the gold for two in my case. I do have three nests and two are full, the third egg will be on the nest in a couple of hours, ready to hatch just about the time it starts. Woo hoo, thankfully I know about these forums and reading up, getting ready in advance really helps a lot.

Don't have the artic isles yet - can't get the stupid dragon to save my life, I've given up on it for a while.

Nightclub Owner
    One other unsolicited suggestion: make sure you read the 'info' tab to see exactly what does give you points. The requirements differ from time to time so I always go there first
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Another tip is if you are breeding in the Arctic Isles during leaderboard and manage to breed anything rare and that you don't have, take a snap shot of it on the nest and when it has hatched. These can go missing during this event, as I did manage to have an Snow Angel go missing.

Rhino Keeper
    think the artic needs closing this time around avoids all theese bugs happening and dragon looks nice i can see people boostin like crazy from the start so aint even gonna attempt this , maybe 1 day

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast