Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question regarding neighbors

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your help

Red face Neighbors

How many neighbord Is a good number to have?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DMarie62 View Post
    How many neighbord Is a good number to have?
    I think 50 is good. That way you have 20 to give daily gifts and 20 to give special requests and 10 to fill in for neighbors who are busy the day you need stuff.

Executive Chef
    it depends on how you play. if you like to tip & visit, the more neighbors you have the harder it will be. if your priority is to get the max gifts per day, you can technically get by with 20 neighbors, because they can both respond and gift. but like sandylbaum says, sometimes people are busy. another important consideration is if you're looking to expand your restaurant for coins, there are neighbor requirements.

so basically, just have as many as you'd like. i have a restaurant with 10 neighbors, all of whom are active, and have never had trouble building appliances and completing goals, albeit slowly (which i don't mind). my main restaurant has maybe 40 neighbors, which is fine for now, but once i've built up some coins i'll need to add to that to be able to expand.

If I remember right, you used to need certain increasing numbers of neighbors to buy restaurant expansions.

Is there an "Add me" thread for Restaurant neighbours? I can't find it anywhere

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by YavannaGreen View Post
    Is there an "Add me" thread for Restaurant neighbours? I can't find it anywhere
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...t-Story-Add-Me
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Thanks Isis! I don't know how I managed to miss a whole forum T___T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12