Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Add me: Only for "X Marks The Spot" event **

Rhino Keeper
    Please add. Level 37 play several times a day. Username and kingdom are Brigadoon365.

Edited ....I am very full at this point. No more requests please. Also, you can delete me after the event. No hard feelings.
    Last edited by brigadoon365; 09-28-16 at 09:30 AM.

New Resident
    Hi, I am a level 50 player. My kingdomname is Kaat and username qatrijn. I will respond to your request

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I am a daily (multiple times) player stuck at level 50 until the powers that be decide otherwise.
    My kingdom name is Lionum and as you can see on the left, my ID is flemlion.
    Feel free to request, you'll not be deleted afterwards.
    Resource requests are always granted.
    I don't do walls and only visit from time to time and then mostly people 'with hearts'.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a level 50 multiple times a day player who always accepts resource requests. I won't delete you after the event. My ID is Tealantern and my kingdom is Avalon Aurora. I also have two other kingdoms which I play multiple times a day - ID Milkybilly and Billymilky - my son plays these with me and the chances of you receiving your resource request from me quickly is high because we check in every hour or so. I'm in the GMT zone.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all,

I've set this thread up for any neighbour requests for the X Marks the Spot Event only. All general Add Me posts should be made in the Add Me Forum.

Add your ID and kingdom name and also post if you will remove players once the event is over.

This is only so we can get through the neighbour request goal as quickly as possible.
    Aggggh posted this in the X Marks the Spot thread and I can't figure out how to delete a post.
    Just wanted to say thanks for letting my friend request post slide, wasn't aware it isn't allowed. Also was curious why anyone would remove players after an event?

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REQUESTS BUT PLEASE DONT ADD ME ANYMORE
    Last edited by farabara; 09-27-16 at 12:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bcj70 View Post
    Add me- bcj70. I play everyday and respond to all requests �� Anyone have an idea of why I get requests and they sometimes say they are hours or days old? I play multiple times a day.... Also, when and where can I make gold pipe to upgrade my jousting arena? Thanks!!!
    Go back , open to edit and wipe it clean and just write the word delete , that's all I have ever seen

Rhino Keeper
    daily player (GMT) and usually a couple of times a day, I'm not always one to visit but will always reply to requests when I get them! Won't delete after the event (requires too much effort lol!!) but no hard feelings if you delete me after it!

ID: aurora171
    kingdom name: Aurora
    Last edited by aurora171; 09-26-16 at 06:02 AM. Reason: added needed info lol

Fashion Designer
    Wow what a response. Thanks everyone.

I have masses of new neighbours and can't accept any more.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 09-27-16 at 02:26 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farabara View Post
    Aggggh posted this in the X Marks the Spot thread and I can't figure out how to delete a post.
    Just wanted to say thanks for letting my friend request post slide, wasn't aware it isn't allowed. Also was curious why anyone would remove players after an event?
    I just wanted to make it known that it's an option for someone to help a player with the neighbour request goal, but perhaps they don't want more neighbours. If you know up front you'll only be neighbours for the goal then more players may be willing to take on invites. In the past, some players find themselves in need of active players during events and this one will be no exception.

If you want me to delete any post, just let me know the post number (has to be your own! )

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,

Need active neighbours :-/

My id is Scavaig . Level 50 - philand.

Happily respond to all requests

Thanks

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast