Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: ** Add me: Only for "X Marks The Spot" event **

Hi all, feel free to add me id: natalie1606 and my kingdom name is Candytown. I am a level 50 player in the GMT timezone. I play everyday several times a day, so I can accept requests, gift etc. I won't delete you as a neighbour unless requested. Could do with more neighbours that are daily players. Thanks

Hello friends! Feel free to add me if you need new neighbours. Lots of mine are "absent" and rarely visit. I'm happy to accept invites and play every day. Always happy to help with requests for materials etc. My id is EllasGrandma1. Look forward to meeting you! Ps my kingdom name is Whaddonia.

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all,

I've set this thread up for any neighbour requests for the X Marks the Spot Event only. All general Add Me posts should be made in the Add Me Forum.

Add your ID and kingdom name and also post if you will remove players once the event is over.

This is only so we can get through the neighbour request goal as quickly as possible.
    x marks the spot, My kingdom is No Name my ID is Wynwes I need help for this quest only thank you so much

My sister Liz and I want to thanks everyone who responded for new neighbors and the ones who posted here. With over 100 New neighbors we may not always visit but will respond to any requests.
    If you have an Android phone (missing post April 2013 to force close on Castle Story forum )..
    Tap setting button. Then tap App button. Then tap Castle Story. Then select Force Stop. Tap ok. Exit. Return to Castle Story. When you tap event box your requests should register. Will have to do more every new request receive back to get the quanity needed.
    Last edited by ClubhouseCity; 09-29-16 at 08:00 AM.

New Resident
    Hi! Wow, do I need this! My ID is SakariZ, level 50, daily player and always respond quickly to requests. Please add me, I don't have many friends. Won't delete you after this event but you can delete me if you want. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Please feel free to add either of my accounts - My ID is EsmeW2 - It's called Fi's World and my other one is esmethethird where I'm Fi's Pad
    I won't delete you after the event unless you ask, active neighbours are always a good thing! I always respond to requests and gifts but am an infrequent visitor. Many thanks!

Hi, feel free to add me for this event or longer. I am level 50 daily player always answering requests! ID is lalapu08

Hi Please add me for quick response to your requests. I Play daily.

Please add me for quick response to your requests. I Play daily. Radegast1
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Level 50, plays everyday. ID: MAC121980 Thanks!!