Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Add me: Only for "X Marks The Spot" event **

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

** Add me: Only for "X Marks The Spot" event **

Hi all,

I've set this thread up for any neighbour requests for the X Marks the Spot Event only. All general Add Me posts should be made in the Add Me Forum.

Add your ID and kingdom name and also post if you will remove players once the event is over.

This is only so we can get through the neighbour request goal as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just wanted to make it known that it's an option for someone to help a player with the neighbour request goal, but perhaps they don't want more neighbours. If you know up front you'll only be neighbours for the goal then more players may be willing to take on invites. In the past, some players find themselves in need of active players during events and this one will be no exception.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-26-16 at 03:49 PM.

My ID is Rosethornshurt and my kingdom name is Roseville. I'm a level 50 player who plays several times a day. I live in the Mountain time zone. I will NOT remove you after the event but you are welcome to delete me after the event if you are so inclined, no hard feelings. I will probably NOT visit you or gift you but I will definitely accept all material requests (like the need for deckhands) as soon as they pop up in my news feed. I often forget to read my wall so no need to leave me a message. I don't care if you visit or gift, I just need neighbors who will accept my material requests in a timely manner. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: First, SpiritWind00, thank you for allowing and starting this thread! Each day my gratitude and awe increased! I am humbled by the community response. When I first posted, I had 193 neighbors and only about 5 to maybe 10 were dependably active. I now have 512 and continue to add. Obviously, my needs are covered but I don't want to turn away anyone that may still need another actively responsive neighbor, so I continue accepting new neighbors. I may spend a lot of time tapping Accept buttons but I will do so with pleasure.
    Last edited by Rosethornshurt; 09-28-16 at 10:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    feel free to add me im on everyday almost all day lvl 50 always respond to requests! id: barfdump and my kingdom name is stormwind

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    Lvl 40, Britilina. I am on every day!!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry,
    After 200+ new neighbors (I've 300 now and that's already to much), I stop adding new neighbors for now.
    I'll think the 20 or 10 for lower levels will bring less problems for everyone too.

Jackie

(Jackiesq, level32. I'm online very often. My day starts 3 hours before start S8 day so I'll respond very fast first hours. 😊 )
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 09-29-16 at 03:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, ID starnanou kingdoms name Nanou, lvl 50. I play two or three times a day. I don't have much time to visit, I gift back . I always respond to requests. I won't delete you after the event fell free to do it if you wish. Have a nice day.

Host(ess)
    I am overwhelmed, got over 100 new Neighbours within 24 hours and can't haldle more. Please don't invite me any longer. Thanks
    Last edited by stanglady1; 09-26-16 at 09:53 PM.

New Resident
    Hi all, My ID ist fronck and kingdom Name is moonrise. Feel free to add me �� I am level 49 and I play several times a day. During events more often and I won't delete you after the event
    *** thanks to all who added me Can't add more at the moment. Please don't invite me anymore***
    Last edited by fronck; 09-28-16 at 09:52 PM.

New Resident
    no new neighbors please!! ��
    Last edited by bcj70; 09-27-16 at 06:34 AM.

New Resident
    Level 50, play everyday and respond to all requests, feel free to add me: patput

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast