Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Autumn County Fair - Sept 23, 2016

NoPond

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    The pond boost is still being used for the county fair. Once the fair is over it will appear in the cellar. There is only one pond so if you spent 250 gems it means you purchased both the pond and the autumn fountain boost. If I am wrong on this someone please correct me. Check the fair grounds the two boosts should no longer be 'grayed out'.
    Yes BOTH the Pond and the water fountain are in full color. BUT.... I paid for BOTH items at two separate times.

Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    I haven't heard this here, but my real life friend has different prizes & no pony! She has iPad, not android, just like me. Can a moderator check into that? I would be upset with not being able to try for the pony. Attachment 33641
    Goodnes gracious, I sure would be upset too!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    Goodnes gracious, I sure would be upset too!!!!
    One of my nbrs too at level 19 does not have pony as final prize. Its just some skins. I hope they change it! N not say...thats just the way it is :\

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    Yes BOTH the Pond and the water fountain are in full color. BUT.... I paid for BOTH items at two separate times.
    Each boost is sold separately... It was initially offered at 125 gems and now at 250 gems. Is it possible that you bought 1 boost at 250 gems recently without realising the increase in price and thought that 250 gems were for both?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    I haven't heard this here, but my real life friend has different prizes & no pony! She has iPad, not android, just like me. Can a moderator check into that? I would be upset with not being able to try for the pony. Attachment 33641
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    One of my nbrs too at level 19 does not have pony as final prize. Its just some skins. I hope they change it! N not say...thats just the way it is :\
    Sorry guys, your neighbours are most likely not getting a pony for grand prize due to their farm levels. You know that the Fair event prizes are according to farm level, right? The other pets like cats and dogs are available at lower levels than ponies, so that was why your neighbours could get them at past events but not this time.

@auroramom - can you check with your neighbour on his farm level and see if this is possible? I'll need his farm level and Storm8 ID if you need me to double check. Likewise for your neighbour, zxzxzp.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-25-16 at 05:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry guys, your neighbours are most likely not getting a pony for grand prize due to their farm levels. You know that the Fair event prizes are according to farm level, right? The other pets like cats and dogs are available at lower levels than ponies, so that was why your neighbours could get them at past events but not this time.

@auroramom - can you check with your neighbour on his farm level and see if this is possible? I'll need his farm level and Storm8 ID if you need me to double check. Likewise for your neighbour, zxzxzp.
    Like I mentioned it's level 19. I don't have storm ID. I just thought I'd mention as a suggestion. Just a thought.... Maybe they can get it, n it goes to storage till they reach the right level?!?

Grand Emperor
    Like I mentioned it's level 19. I don't have storm ID. I just thought I'd mention as a suggestion. Just a thought.... Maybe they can get it, n it goes to storage till they reach the right level?!?
    I don't know the exact reason. Maybe it was like the tree house prizes in the past whereby members complained that they bought pets which they weren't of level to use until many levels later. So perhaps that was why the team gave prizes that lower levels members could use immediately? Some don't like storing a prize for later levels and some don't mind...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know the exact reason. Maybe it was like the tree house prizes in the past whereby members complained that they bought pets which they weren't of level to use until many levels later. So perhaps that was why the team gave prizes that lower levels members could use immediately? Some don't like storing a prize for later levels and some don't mind...
    Oh well. I guess u cant make all happy.
    I just recently started playing about 6 mths bk n finished couple of events to get pets. To be fair, all the pets i got spent most of the time in storage, cause i couldnt feed them.
    Personally i dont mind getting a pet n keeping till i can use.Just bought my fourth feed mill. Hopefully i can keep them fed n happy. N hopefully they have a pony join them
    All the best for the quest for da pony!
    Have fun...

Rhino Keeper

My friend is at level 20. Can you find out what level is needed for the horse? If she gets to that level this week, will her rewards change from the building skins to the horse? Thanks so much for looking into this!

Grand Emperor
    Oh well. I guess u cant make all happy.
    I just recently started playing about 6 mths bk n finished couple of events to get pets. To be fair, all the pets i got spent most of the time in storage, cause i couldnt feed them.
    Personally i dont mind getting a pet n keeping till i can use.Just bought my fourth feed mill. Hopefully i can keep them fed n happy. N hopefully they have a pony join them
    All the best for the quest for da pony!
    Have fun...
    I am like you, don't mind storing it for later. If you or anyone wants to make this suggestion in the Suggestions forum, go for it. You are doing very well for events, keep it up and good luck for your pony too!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast