Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Autumn County Fair - Sept 23, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I have yet to see a turkey. Have purchased the bird house and still no bird!!! I've been looking everywhere. Put away most of my decor to try to spot one.
    I have the bird house too! I still haven't seen a turkey yet!! I want my gems back!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Day 2 prize for my son's level 30 farm was 3000 coins. He also has not seen a single turkey. We have checked and we have the most up to date game version. What is going on? I too feel I wasted 75 gems. Son is holding on to his gems!! I have never had this issue. We saw the Olympic torches and the cupids just fine.

Fashion Designer
    Day 2 prize for my son's level 30 farm was 3000 coins. He also has not seen a single turkey. We have checked and we have the most up to date game version. What is going on? I too feel I wasted 75 gems. Son is holding on to his gems!! I have never had this issue. We saw the Olympic torches and the cupids just fine.
    Update: I saw one turkey on my farm. He gave me a dart. I went to the treehouse to use this dart but just have my usual 3 darts!?!? Where did the dart go?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	33640

Executive Chef
    Update: I saw one turkey on my farm. He gave me a dart. I went to the treehouse to use this dart but just have my usual 3 darts!?!? Where did the dart go?Click image for larger version. 

What happened is this: you can only receive enough darts to give you a maximum of 3 darts total per day. You received the dart from the Turkey, but since you already had 1 dart, the game only gave you 2 more, to give you 3 darts total. If you do not use these 3 and receive more darts from the Turkey, you will not receive any more from the game until you use all the darts.

I would suggest not using any darts and just accumulate them. Only use them if the prize in the tree house is something you really want.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    What is the latest we can start and still have 10 days to complete the fair? I would like a couple days to make some items
    Your fair should start automatically on the 4th day at 7:20pm, California time, if you didnt start it earlier. Now we are into the 2nd day so you have 2 more days.

Grand Emperor

In case you arent aware, you can see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1247865 if you want to know the steps on how to accumulate your darts during this event. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alida2014 View Post
    I wrote in turkey thread:
    You can add gems to this list. I have received two so far from the turkey.

I would like the pony but the last county fair event I only made it to day 7. The higher my farm level the harder the items in the orders have become. I have already discarded 10 orders, each of which would have taken 6 to 16 hours to finish. The team needs to add at least a couple of easier orders for each harder order that takes half a day to finish or increase the percentage for each star on the high time orders. The only way for me to finish the high timed orders will be to buy the items, if I can find them, otherwise I will not complete the days event. I am at least going to work toward the barn upgrade parts since I need some paint.

I bought the pond boost, but did not find the pond in my cellar. I spent 250 gems for it. Can you help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    I bought the pond boost, but did not find the pond in my cellar. I spent 250 gems for it. Can you help me please?

The pond boost is still being used for the county fair. Once the fair is over it will appear in the cellar. There is only one pond so if you spent 250 gems it means you purchased both the pond and the autumn fountain boost. If I am wrong on this someone please correct me. Check the fair grounds the two boosts should no longer be 'grayed out'.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't heard this here, but my real life friend has different prizes & no pony! She has iPad, not android, just like me. Can a moderator check into that? I would be upset with not being able to try for the pony. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	151 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	33641

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast