Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Autumn County Fair - Sept 23, 2016

New Resident
    Well, that was a horrible thing to do to us. No one was responding, so I paid the 25 to unlock the next day and buy the fountain before the deadline. When I checked before, it was 125 gems, which is a lot for a decoration, but I was going to pay it. I unlock the day and it tells me it now costs 200?!? What is with that? I didn't even care about the boost. So I wasted 25 gems for nothing. Now I don't even have enough for the fountain, just spent money to get gems to buy it, and now it asks for more. That is not right. Promotions should give us those details...not hide them under layers where we spend money before we find out the whole situation. I have been increasingly unhappy with this game lately, but that is beginning to push me over the edge. Not to mention those infuriating hanging trucks. Going on three years I've been with this game...but it looks like that might not be much longer.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't seen a turkey yet either also I have to disguard my items because their either from machines I don't have or take 12 hours to get it down it's ridiculous how hard it is

Rhino Keeper
    These county fair events keep getting harder to keep up with the orders. Seems like they have added 10+ new buildings in the last year. My buildings are going non stop, but there are just too many buildings and different combinations of things to make. Seems like I have to exchange 75% of the orders to try and I have over 600 items in my barn.

I agree. Hanging trucks are just plain silly.
    Also, the turkey keeps giving me these blue and yellow things that look like books.
    Can anyone tell me what those are and what they are for?

Executive Chef
    @kvellifritz: I can't think of anything that would be blue and yellow. Would it be possible to post a screenshot? Maybe a moderator or someone reading the forum will recognize it and can help you out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kvellifritz View Post
    Also, the turkey keeps giving me these blue and yellow things that look like books.
    Can anyone tell me what those are and what they are for?
    Could it be the darts that you use in the treehouse to win the prizes? That's all that I can think of that is yellow and blue.

New Resident
    I meant I am not impressed that I receive darts from the turkey but often there are still only 3 when opening the treehouse. This happens unless the treehouse is opened first to the new 24 hour cycle. You must open the treehouse before collecting from the turkey, or you don't receive the dart.

Executive Chef
    The game will only give you darts until you have a total of 3. If you receive 1 from the Turkey, the next time the Tree House resets, you will only receive 2 darts. If you receive 3 from the Turkey, you will not receive any from the game, as you will already have 3 darts. However, you can continue to receive darts from the Turkey beyond the 3. For example, at this time I have 8 stored darts.

You might also check Post #16 in this thread for a link to another thread with more information on the receiving darts beyond the first 3.

Rhino Keeper
    It's taking me 1-2 days on 1 stage, I keep discarding orders because I don't have the asked items or they take ages to craft. I'm glad I can get some upgrading parts, won't get it to the pony though.

Rhino Keeper
    Day 7 of the challenge, and 5 star deliveries are only work 5%. Which is crazy...makes me think on day 10 a 5 star delivery will be worth 1%

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast