Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 11/15/2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update: 11/15/2016

Update Day!

Crossing my fingers for Autumn/Thanksgiving sale!!!!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Remember, today is your last chance to post to the Black Friday Thread. I'll close it to comments tomorrow.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Friday-Thread

Casual Autumn Red catalog. Going to be another hour or so before I can order it.

Two items under floor dec tab, a tree stand for purses 30,000 and an Autumn Red Mannequin display for 40 gems.

The tree stand is 1x1 and seems skimpy. I'm going to play around with placement and see what works best.

The mannequin display is very pretty, 3x3 with nice detail. Unfortunately, the figure is too small relative to the scale of our other pieces. I wonder if 4x4 would solve the problem. There's plenty of room on the display to increase the size of the girl and keep the 3x3 overall size. In my opinion, a fix is needed.

Last edited by IsisGarden; 11-15-16 at 01:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    The mannequin display is very pretty, 3x3 with nice detail. Unfortunately, the figure is too small relative to the scale of our other pieces. I wonder if 4x4 would solve the problem. There's plenty of room on the display to increase the size of the girl and keep the 3x3 overall size. In my opinion, a fix is needed.
    I'll post it to the CM thread.

Thanks, Isis. I've been trying to post a picture but keep getting failure messages from the forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Thanks, Isis. I've been trying to post a picture but keep getting failure messages from the forum.
    I was about to ask if you had a picture of it. I don't have enough gems to buy it. I went to your boutique, and got a pic.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 11-15-16 at 01:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hey, this is a pretty nice update today! It's been forever since I've spent any gems on closet items or weekly update displays, but this week I spent gems on both the closet coat and the floor display.

Last edited by CuteTali; 11-15-16 at 01:26 PM. Reason: added a picture

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I was about to ask if you had a picture of it. I don't have enough gems to buy it. I went to your boutique, and got a pic.
    Great! I was just going to ask if you could do that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Hey, this is a pretty nice update today! It's been forever since I've spent any gems on closet items or weekly update displays, but this week I spent gems on both the closet coat and the floor display.
    I must admit, I like the outfit as well. I was done stocking clothing for the week, but I'm about to stock up on the new catalog. I do wish it was a lower stocking time. They gotta let that 10+ hour stuff go. I don't know what it is with them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I must admit, I like the outfit as well. I was done stocking clothing for the week, but I'm about to stock up on the new catalog. I do wish it was a lower stocking time. They gotta let that 10+ hour stuff go. I don't know what it is with them.
    10~ hour catalogues are great for me, because I can order it at the beginning of the day and then again at the end of the day using the same catalogue, instead of having a separate one for day and another for night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast