Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories ( Part 6)

Executive Chef
    FAIL! Trying for a Prism and just breed an Angel.........

I don't need ANOTHER Angel, I want the Prism! I already have 3 golds from trying to breed hybrids - please, please, please give me the hybrid I want, lol! Ok, temper tantrum over. I actually have a good place to put her, she'll look pretty.

Executive Chef
    I have been trying to breed the Crown Jewel dragon, no luck yet, but have managed to get two Crown Princes.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Got my first Unicorn and my 2nd most wanted dragon, Dark Angel (Black Swan continues to be elusive)today alone. I guess my purchase of the Diamond Temple yesterday actually worked. I also bred my 3rd Angel too. Here's to getting either Black Diamond, Helios, Valiant, Achilles or Rainbow Prism in the 5 days I have left.

Not a theory, just FYI in case anyone is interested, with Diamond Temple on, when required to breed with a Fuzzy dragon for the current event, by whim I choose Forgefather to breed with and it gave me 44 hours as breeding time.
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

Help, please! I've been trying for so long to breed a moon dragon. One, I think it's so cute, and two, I want to use it to quest for comet half. I have tried black and white a lot, either with night, lotus or onyx and light. Has anyone bred one that can tell me which dragons they were successful with? Thank you.

Edited: I got my moon dragon long ago. ��
    Last edited by Gaillock; 05-26-21 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    FAIL! Trying for a Prism and just breed an Angel.........

I don't need ANOTHER Angel, I want the Prism! I already have 3 golds from trying to breed hybrids - please, please, please give me the hybrid I want, lol! Ok, temper tantrum over. I actually have a good place to put her, she'll look pretty.
    Oh, I feel for you! lol! How did you manage to breed all the angels & gold? What did you use, please? Lucky you, I can't even get 1 of each. ��

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'll tell you how I got my Angels (4 total) and Golds (2 total). They were all fails trying for Dark Angel and Black Diamond.
    Angel 1: Diamond/Siamese
    Angel 2: Diamond/Lord of Light
    Angel 3: Diamond/Ghost Armor
    Angel 4: Infinity/Archangel
    Gold 1: Diamond/Shadow
    Gold 2: Diamond/Shadow

Executive Chef
    Just bred an Eclipse , super Rare ....... New one to me at last
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Help, please! I've been trying for so long to breed a moon dragon. One, I think it's so cute, and two, I want to use it to quest for comet half. I have tried black and white a lot, either with night, lotus or onyx and light. Has anyone bred one that can tell me which dragons they were successful with? Thank you.
    Your using the right different combos but they don't come along very often so just keep trying. Good luck
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Thank you, thank you, thank you S8! Finally bred the dragon I've been waiting the last year and a half for - Black Swan. Yeah, I know it may be ugly to a lot of people but I heard it kicks butt in the battle arena and is good as a breeding parent to get new dragons. The winning parent combo was Virtue and Dark Angel. Yay!

New Dragon Wishlist:
    Black Diamond
    Prism
    Crown Jewel
    Twilight
    Lacewing
    Prime Void
    Melody
    Ballet
    Sugar Plum
    Emberglow
    Night Elf
    Valiant
    Achillies
    Quasar
    Last edited by starship412; 12-18-16 at 12:36 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast