Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by town2013 View Post
    I've done Lv9. But I can't get a parrot feeder in my market. What happen to my castle.
    Is chapter 10 started already for you? You can't buy the feeder before that.

Rhino Keeper
    So I got the feeder. I have 19 hours left and need to give 25 seeds or whatever but the feeder gives them out every 2 hours. Does anyone know if the feeder gives out more than 1 at a time? If not it's impossible and I don't have the gems to speed up the feeder. I've also tried to see if I could get more than one feeder but I don't think so since it disappeared from the store after buying 1.

Fashion Designer
    Today is my birthday, so I'm excited at the prospect of getting a parrot! I just bought my feeder and am waiting for the 2 hours to pass to collect. Assuming I'll get all I need without having to use gems, does anyone know if you have to complete the 4 hour adventure the last time or just start it to get the parrot? With activities going on today, I'm not sure I'll be able to check every two hours on the feeder, so not sure when I be able to start the adventure. Hoping I won't need to use gems to finish it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Happy birthday!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    On the bright side let us note that I can now legitimately change the name of my kingdom into the Fields of Gold because of the amount of gold patches I possess.
    i love that name and also the song. That was just a random thought. Good luck on finishing.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, Spiritwind!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Today is my birthday, so I'm excited at the prospect of getting a parrot! I just bought my feeder and am waiting for the 2 hours to pass to collect. Assuming I'll get all I need without having to use gems, does anyone know if you have to complete the 4 hour adventure the last time or just start it to get the parrot? With activities going on today, I'm not sure I'll be able to check every two hours on the feeder, so not sure when I be able to start the adventure. Hoping I won't need to use gems to finish it.
    You send out the adventure in advance and then collect from it once you reach that step. Happy birthday!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    So I got the feeder. I have 19 hours left and need to give 25 seeds or whatever but the feeder gives them out every 2 hours. Does anyone know if the feeder gives out more than 1 at a time? If not it's impossible and I don't have the gems to speed up the feeder. I've also tried to see if I could get more than one feeder but I don't think so since it disappeared from the store after buying 1.
    It drops 3,4 or 6 seeds each time..

SW - Can you please add this to post 1? Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Happy Birthday!

I have seen posts saying "have the adventure ready to collect". Based on the past chapters, it's the collecting that counts, not the sending. My advice would be to send out the adventure early, so it'll be ready when you get to that part. Mine is ready right now, I just need 20 bird feed to be done.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!