Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Here Kitty Kitty! I have lots of fish for you!

PS Kinghts " No soup for you!"
    Here I am!!! Oh, you were probably calling a treasure kitty. Will a gem kitty do??

Proud owner of Thaukie Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    Moon, I am being a bit thick here but can I ask a bit further? Can you stretch out the steps for the end of the adventure please? What I am really asking is you say it disappears once you find all the crumbs, so when do you get the blasted parrot? This is the very first that I have a chance of finishing (note the word 'chance') and I would like to be prepared. Thanks.
    Oh she was just stating in Chapter 9 you are Adventuring to find crumbs... Once you've found at least 5 crumbs and give them completing that goal you move along to the next task. Also there is still the "normal" "Follow the Treasure Map" you can continue to do until you finish all the tasks... Once every goal in Chapter 10 is done(you've got 25 parrot feed and give them) you simply collect from that adventure to get the parrot.

Fashion Designer
    So my device keeps freezing at the hotel, must be poor wifi and now it has somehow advanced me to the next day, which I won't be able to finish and lost 90 gems. I really dislike the lack of confirmation. So not on,y will I not finish I am out 90 gems!!, boo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    So my device keeps freezing at the hotel, must be poor wifi and now it has somehow advanced me to the next day, which I won't be able to finish and lost 90 gems. I really dislike the lack of confirmation. So not on,y will I not finish I am out 90 gems!!, boo
    What's blocking you from finishing day 9? Just 2 or 3 adventures has gotten most people past it. Keep plugging away and you may finish yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Net. All I can say is it is late (Spain) and I am exhausted. In a different game universe I am doing a searching event that has my shoulder aching and my eyes crossing. As I said this might (everything crossed) be the first one of these that I have ever completed so I am getting quite excited. Watch! It will be just my luck to have another thunderstorm with attendant power loss or something else to get in the way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Are you saying it took 90 gems off you to advance? That sucks. As Net says you should be able to do day 9 even with 'slow fi' as against 'wifi'. Is there no internet cafe close?

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone had issues with the pirate tavern? Can't get it to appear properly, but I've seen it with neighbours. Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Has anyone had issues with the pirate tavern? Can't get it to appear properly, but I've seen it with neighbours. Any ideas?
    Maybe the version of the App you are running? What type of device are you on and what version of CS are you using?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many parrot food we will get from each visit to the feeder? With a two hour reset, I'm hoping for 5-8 each time or there is no physical way to finish!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    Does anyone know how many parrot food we will get from each visit to the feeder? With a two hour reset, I'm hoping for 5-8 each time or there is no physical way to finish!
    3,4 or 6 feed are dropped every 2 hours... plus the feed you got for completing goal 1 make it VERY possible to finish the goal as long as you collect pretty frequently.(set an alarm)