Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    Hey guys, I have a lot of neighbors who don't respond to my requests and I really need to finish this goal. I would be forever grateful if some of you sent me friend requests, so I can have active neighbors who respond.
    sent u invitation
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Just informing that the 'Adventure to Find Crumbs' disappears once you have found them all. Don't forget to tap the "Give" tab. The Adventure 'Follow the Treasure Map' remains.. so more possibilities in finding the Cat if you wish.
    Lots of Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    As long as you've looked ahead in the 1st post and recent timing threads you'll be fine if you have all the right items ready and can keep sending adventures.
    I just finished step 6 and step 7 will unlock at 2 am est. lol This is prob why I feel behind. They are always starting at such off times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I just finished step 6 and step 7 will unlock at 2 am est. lol This is prob why I feel behind. They are always starting at such off times.
    As long as you finish the current day before midnight you are always fine... With chapter events, its nice in that you can start 4 days late and watch everyone else finish the "future" days and hear any potential hurdles/bugs. With the adjustment of day 8 requests to 20, even if you currently don't have that many neighbors who are active you'll have plenty of time to reach out to other players that are willing to help you out.

Best of luck and do reach out if you do hit a hurdle and we'll try to help you through it.

Despite sending a lot of requests for deckhands, I've been stuck on 19/20 for 9 hours now. I've even sent requests to new neighbours a couple of hours ago, but nothing. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by casteletto View Post
    Despite sending a lot of requests for deckhands, I've been stuck on 19/20 for 9 hours now. I've even sent requests to new neighbours a couple of hours ago, but nothing. Any suggestions?
    Did you send one to stormie yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Did you send one to stormie yet?
    Yes, (Stormie's Castle, yes?), and got a response.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by casteletto View Post
    Yes, (Stormie's Castle, yes?), and got a response.
    Let me add you then send me one
    Let me know when you sent it on my wall thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to have a problem with neighbor requests. When reading abou the 40 request before it was changed I went to the adding nbr & added several new. I allowed myself 18 hrs for returns & still only 18 requests back so finished with gems for the 20. Thank goodness I didn't need the 40. I probably had 18 before adding. What in the world happened? Any ideas for the next time? Sure wish they didn't have on timed goals.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Let me add you then send me one
    Let me know when you sent it on my wall thanks
    Done, and I posted on your wall.