Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Executive Chef
    I see it does in chapter 4.

Rhino Keeper
    HELP
    I just clicked the 'Listen' as the first part of Chapter 2. This took me to the Tavern, clicked again and nothing happened. Tried the Pirates Tavern, still nothing. Now I have to wait 8 hours to try again with no guarantee that it will work.

Rhino Keeper
    That glitched! I clicked "Listen" and got sent to the tavern. Clicked the tavern, and it didn't register. Now I have to wait 8 hours to try again.

My Kingdom has so much else going on right now I'm not going to make too much effort at this rate!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    HELP
    I just clicked the 'Listen' as the first part of Chapter 2. This took me to the Tavern, clicked again and nothing happened. Tried the Pirates Tavern, still nothing. Now I have to wait 8 hours to try again with no guarantee that it will work.
    That's unfortunate. Mine worked the first time. It is definitely the regular tavern. You don't need to click the pirate tavern until chapter 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    That glitched! I clicked "Listen" and got sent to the tavern. Clicked the tavern, and it didn't register. Now I have to wait 8 hours to try again.

My Kingdom has so much else going on right now I'm not going to make too much effort at this rate!
    Happened to me too but registered when I force closed the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, mine worked oddly a while later. I can't go on though as my workshops are busy. They're always busy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    HELP
    For those having problems with the "Listen at the tavern" force close your device. When you re-enter CS the task will be marked as done & you can move onto the next one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Chapter 4:

Goal 1 - Visit a level 5 farmhouse (0/2) Look for a sword
    Goal 2- Visit a level 5 jeweler (0/2) Look for a sword
    Goal 3 - Visit a level 2 pirate tavern (0/1) Maybe in here (It is in here)

Goal reward is a Corsair's Cutlass

Note: My level 6 farmhouses and level 5 pirate tavern DID count.
    oh gosh I am a lvl18 this is too hard for me I guess I am done with this quest at chapter 4

i am not bothering with this one mainly due to the spellbound requirement. I have been obsessivley collecting from flowers on a more-than-daily basis and with that and ivy's hut I can make..... ONE block OR beam. Wow. And that has been since the start of the event. I am managing to use up the petals by making dyes and the liquid stuff used for the energy in one of the workshops, but to be honest there is no chance for me to get the beams and blocks in time so not worth me throwing items at the quest, sadly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    i am not bothering with this one mainly due to the spellbound requirement. I have been obsessivley collecting from flowers on a more-than-daily basis and with that and ivy's hut I can make..... ONE block OR beam. Wow. And that has been since the start of the event. I am managing to use up the petals by making dyes and the liquid stuff used for the energy in one of the workshops, but to be honest there is no chance for me to get the beams and blocks in time so not worth me throwing items at the quest, sadly.
    dont give up just yet! chapters 1-5 have not required dew and its doubtful future chapters will require the use of lvl 6 buildings