Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    Gosh, where have all the trolls gone?! I can't for the life of me get one, even have the sound on for once! Maybe they're in the tavern drinking my kingdom out of rum and sending skunkupine's out for more supplies ...
    Weird... How many ponds do you have out? I always keep around a lot of ponds just for these occasions and can say if I just clicked on 4 or 5 in a row I always got a shipwrecked troll(I usually clicked on 10 or so). These trolls were much easier to find than the monsters from the recent hunt... Also do not forget you get the "free" one by opening the fools chest you were given.

Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    I've done 8 adventures so far and no Pirate Kitty for me neither and i checked my inventory. He looks so cute as well.
    Okay will keep adventuring in hopes to get one! Thank you everyone for responding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    u mean to say I have to open my gem treasure chest? I do hope on max seeds for adventures.
    do u remember the least to spend? (just in case of emergency when I panic!)
    I was actually saying the opposite - no need to open gem chest. You shouldn't have to do as many adventures as I did if the drop rate is better for you than it was for me. I don't see any need to use gems for this quest. Might require dedicated play time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Weird... How many ponds do you have out? I always keep around a lot of ponds just for these occasions and can say if I just clicked on 4 or 5 in a row I always got a shipwrecked troll(I usually clicked on 10 or so). These trolls were much easier to find than the monsters from the recent hunt... Also do not forget you get the "free" one by opening the fools chest you were given.
    The marvels of this forum! Posted that and boom a troll appears! I have 7 ponds out atm, but hopefully now the drought is over lol and if not I'll buy a couple more ponds, they seem to be pretty useful items! But thank you for the advice I had also totally forgotten about the fools chest!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    New neighbors are always nice, but you really only need 20 great neighbors for this event. The same 20 can respond the next day since we can only get 20-21 responses back before reset time.
    I put my name on the list, already 65 new now. I'm afraid I have to stop accepting...
    Their was a post from someone who got 40 in 1 day! But if we really need to wait to day 9 it's impossible for me. I'll see, I'm in the lower level, so for now, I don't know what I have to do the last days...
    If it is like the others I can't do anything day 8 and 9 and have to do chapter 9 and 10 during the night! Forget it, then I'll stop. But can't believe it, all things seems to be much easier in CS then in DS (for me), where it's 15 from neighbors...

35 1/2 hours between Chapter 7 and 8?! And 70 gems to skip ahead? Wow. Does the gem skip amount go down if you don't skip ahead until, like 20 hours, for instance? Does anyone know what the wait time and skip gems amounts are after chapters 8 and 9? Thanks to those who have gone ahead and can help the rest of us.

Took me 12 adventures to get the kitty, but I think she is worth it. Now if only the trolls would show...

Farm Supplier
    Not sure why but when I read the first page it said that we would need to visit a level 5 jeweler and level 5 farmhouse. So I made sure to finish upgrading my jeweler (was at 3...farmhouse 6) but when I got to that chapter. I only need to visit a level 3 of both. Why is that? Actually, my cottage count was lower too. Only need to visit 5 of them.
    I'm on level 28 in my kingdom. But still have quite a few storylines to work on. Would this be the cause. Never had this happen with the other quests.
    Also you think this is gonna happen when I have to visit the conservatory. Cause Im not sure if I should up grade it quite yet.
    Oh and now on shipwreck trolls only need 3 but, getting nothing but boars
    Last edited by Smr1019; 09-26-16 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    Not sure why but when I read the first page it said that we would need to visit a level 5 jeweler and level 5 farmhouse. So I made sure to finish upgrading my jeweler (was at 3...farmhouse 6) but when I got to that chapter. I only need to visit a level 3 of both. Why is that? Actually, my cottage count was lower too. Only need to visit 5 of them.
    I'm on level 28 in my kingdom. But still have quite a few storylines to work on. Would this be the cause. Never had this happen with the other quests.
    Also you think this is gonna happen when I have to visit the conservatory. Cause Im not sure if I should up grade it quite yet.
    Looks like under level 30-35 there are different requirements for buildings.
    Alot of the time players who Gem skip are level 50. Most likely your conservatory will only need to be level 2-3. Hang onto your upgrade materials for now.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Treasure Hunter Kitty should have dropped nuggets. My real life cats are a rich source of nuggets. In fact, my dog swears by them. (Downside is, he no longer has puppy breath!)
    😷💩 too much information 🙀 🙂