Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I started the adventure before I went to bed last night, now it's 4:00am, I'll have an advantage once the 3hrs is up for goal 3 of Chapter 3. Just remember not to tap it before that time.
    So it IS receiving, yay!

Also, any chance anyone on this board is level 31 and doesn't have a maxed out conservatory? I'm trying to figure out if I'll need to upgrade to level 5....highest I've got right now is a level 3. An upgrading is SUPER resource intensive, especially since I JUST gave all the faeries all my flowers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    So it IS receiving, yay!

Also, any chance anyone on this board is level 31 and doesn't have a maxed out conservatory? I'm trying to figure out if I'll need to upgrade to level 5....highest I've got right now is a level 3. An upgrading is SUPER resource intensive, especially since I JUST gave all the faeries all my flowers
    yes.. adventures count when receiving. u can send off the the day before.. it counts when u collect.
    re: conservatory.. it's wise to have at least one at level5, of all TownBuildings. many goals state collect from level5 buildings. it u have at least one of all.. u'll be a step ahead. just like in this event.. certain goals were to be collected from a precise level building. if u're ahead in the level.. it's always accepted, but if u're below, u have the stress to uplevel in time.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    @S8
    just wanted S8 to noticed how well trained we are in organising forum reports for an event.. but would also like to state it's thanks to SW00 we forum posters are well trained. we manage temporarily but the setup and pictures SW00 does for our researches are not only unique but very nice, easy and colorful to pass through. I'm sure all members of the forum join me in good wishes to SW... and we all hope to see her back very soon.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Well wishes to SW <3

- At the end of chapter 3 you receive the wrecked dingy as a prize! looks pretty neat

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hello all! I'm so sorry I've missed a couple of days... I've had some urgent family business to take care of which has taken me away from home for a couple of days. I've just snuck on for a few minutes to see whether we had an update - and I see we are pirate hunting - looks good! I see post 1 is looking wonderful - thanks for jumping in and posting for everyone. I'll be back when I can, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes... I am definitely using them all up!

Rhino Keeper
    Has this happen to anyone else, I'm crafting the pirate flag, [chapter 3, goal 3] I have another hour to go; however, my inventory already has a pirate flag. So, why am I having to wait to do goal 4.

Yes, I sure do miss SW......hope all is well!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hello all! I'm so sorry I've missed a couple of days... I've had some urgent family business to take care of which has taken me away from home for a couple of days. I've just snuck on for a few minutes to see whether we had an update - and I see we are pirate hunting - looks good! I see post 1 is looking wonderful - thanks for jumping in and posting for everyone. I'll be back when I can, hopefully tomorrow.
    Glad to see you're ok !

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! A SW sighting! We'll send prayers, good wishes, great vibes... What ever is our thing to you and yours.

I see I can craft more flags... But do I need to? I have more practical uses for coal if not. Is it a requirement for the later crumb seeking adventure?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks so much... I've had quite the giggle reading this thread which has cheered me up no end. Now, I would like to say I was held captive by pirates and I do have quite the affinity to pirates thanks to watching Blackbeard as a child, but alas nothing quite so exciting. It is good to be back home though. I missed you all too! xxx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thanks for the well wishes... I am definitely using them all up!
    Oh, we're just preparing a rescue mission and crowdfunding your ransom. How good to see you! All the best, may the sun shines on your paths.