Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1094

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

parrot feeder
    everyone uses one parrot feeder to feed dial 25 parrot food?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I have just gone to post 1 and read Sour patch post (blue background) if these requests are called ' viral' then it's saying that they THOUGHT they could make it no limit BUT it didn't work THEREFOR they decreased the amount of deckhands needed to 20.
    Guess in the future I should keep checking post 1 for any amendments lol before I open my mouth. Think I'll slide off and delete my feedback hahaa
    all we have to know is exactly how it works.. then we use it at it's best. I have seen too in the past.. requests sent to me to acknowledge.. disappear before my eyes before I can confirm it. had always wondered why that happens. quite strange.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rezist69 View Post
    parrot feeder
    everyone uses one parrot feeder to feed dial 25 parrot food?
    yes.. just one parror feeder. collect time every 2hrs. drops are random.. max drops are 6
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Well I think I managed to be the queen of unlucky with this event. No kitty. When it came to crumbs one at a time each hunt, and now with the parrot, although people speak of varying numbers, aside from one 4 I have gotten 3 every time. A little more than 4 hours to go and up to 20. I did speed up once for two gems just so I would have two adventures left. Not sure I can stay up until 3am though so after this next one I will probable speed up last one and use 10 gems unless I get lucky with a 6 this one. My only other luck I am crossing my fingers for is after 40 something adventures for this last one to bring me good luck and have the kitty. Who knows Miricals can happen at the end, otherwise I'll wear my unlucky crown and just be happy the chapter story is over with minimal damage. It was fun until chapter 9 came along then it did me in.
    We must have the same luck. No kitty for me and I sent out lots of adventures. I also received only 1 crumb at a time. Only 3 parrot food at a time except for 1 collection of 4 until the last collection when I got 6. I had the adventure ready so I was able to get the parrot immediately and finish with 3 hours to spare. I even did the adventure again after the parrot and still no kitty. I was even gone most of the day for chapter 9 and 10 and I still didn't need to use any gems to finish. I thought this was a very good event since they changed the deckhand request from 40 to 20.

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind, Netwiz3, and Princesscupobutter - Thank you for your birthday wishes. I got the parrot with 3 hours to spare even after being gone much of chapter 9 and chapter 10 days and no gems used. Still no kitty though.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    all we have to know is exactly how it works.. then we use it at it's best. I have seen too in the past.. requests sent to me to acknowledge.. disappear before my eyes before I can confirm it. had always wondered why that happens. quite strange.
    Well, as far as I know if we send out over 20 requests in a day we get 20 back (hahaa) and the remaining ones auto send next day (hahaa) unless they are overriden by new requests ???
    Ermm yes we need to know exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    yes.. just one parror feeder. collect time every 2hrs. drops are random.. max drops are 6
    when I bilt parror feeder, I saw second parror feeder but I pushed cansel, becose i am going to bay it later.....

Quote Originally Posted by rezist69 View Post
    when I bilt parror feeder, I saw second parror feeder but I pushed cansel, becose i am going to bay it later.....
    I tried to place another at the same time but the game won't let you
    You can only have one and it will disappear from the Market after you place it.

I barely made it in time to finish the quest. My Food drops were very unlucky. Setting a timer for 2 hours was a necessity for me.
    I know it's already been mentioned - but make sure you have the Adventure ready to collect from - while you're eating up hours the get the Parrot food.

i have 17 hours until chapter 10 starts, the timer saying 2 different things is confusing me, ....

i have been faithful on this event ( growls) but now after tapping and doing all these chapters i am STILL unsure if i can complete it. will there be enough time too finish chapter 10 and succeed BEFORE the timer stops????? a little bit of effort during these events are fine between real life happenings, but to be glued to the iphone/ipad and still not complete after 10 DAYS!!! is a very annoying.

so the question is after my morning rant.... waiting 17 hours for chapter 10 to START, will there be enough time to complete?
    2 timers.. one says 2 days and the other says 1 day....and i know with the last event ending abruptly , i am nervous and peeved.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i have 17 hours until chapter 10 starts, the timer saying 2 different things is confusing me, ....

i have been faithful on this event ( growls) but now after tapping and doing all these chapters i am STILL unsure if i can complete it. will there be enough time too finish chapter 10 and succeed BEFORE the timer stops????? a little bit of effort during these events are fine between real life happenings, but to be glued to the iphone/ipad and still not complete after 10 DAYS!!! is a very annoying.

so the question is after my morning rant.... waiting 17 hours for chapter 10 to START, will there be enough time to complete?
    2 timers.. one says 2 days and the other says 1 day....and i know with the last event ending abruptly , i am nervous and peeved.
    One day is for Chapter 10. The other is the 17 hours you're waiting on today (they round up) so it'll say 2 evethough it's 1D 17Hrs
    Parrot Feeder with really bad luck will take you:
    *8 collects (3 food/drop) ->24 food (1 is a prize to make 25 total)
    *8 collects x 2hr -> 16hours

Most likely you'll get more then just 3 everytime but place Feeder asap tomorrow, set that timer, and have your final Adventure waiting for collection.
    You'll make it!
    Last edited by Solientus; 10-02-16 at 07:04 AM.