Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm not finding any trolls to slay in my ponds. Tried 16 times with no luck. Is this common?
    I read on this wonderful forum that the music of the game changes when you have a monster on your board. I still sometimes forget to check for those nasties or they are hiding and I tap away trying to spawn an event monster, so now before I try I usually turn on music volume to make sure. Once you've heard the difference in music you won't forget it lol.

Host(ess)
    Can't get on the game on iOS or android. All other games are working. I will get too far behind on the current quest now.

I cant get on either, just the galloping horse,

Nightclub Owner
    When switching to GSM connection I can get in, WiFi seems not to work.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    When switching to GSM connection I can get in, WiFi seems not to work.
    Yes, I managed to get in using the hotspot from my phone.

I'm not able to get in - I have been trying for 5 hours! I hope we don't all fall too far behind.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for that suggestion I installed it on my phone and used data connection. Slow but managed to get on at least. I hope they will fix it soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if it has been flagged before that low level players only have to make 5 visits to cottages instead of 8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farabara View Post
    Sorry for my friend request post, thanks for letting it slide was unaware it wasn't allowed.

Just a quick question though.. Why would I remove neighbors once the event is over?
    Some of us have so many nbs that we can't return all the visits as it is so we don't normally add nbrs. Having said that we don't want someone to not succeed in quests because they don't have enough active nbrs or perhaps most of their nbrs are in the same time zone and sleeping when needed. If we know someone is stuck we add them for the challenge with the understanding that we are adding specifically for the quest reply and then remove them afterward.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten this mysterious "pirate kitty" that is supposed to available as a crate/box drop? I was just wondering how it t looks. Anyone have a picture of it as well?