Page 92 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The outside clock rounds up. The inside clock is your actual time left. so you have 1 day plus however many hours are left in your current day.

If you are currently waiting for a chapter to unlock you will have 1 day (24 hours) after that chapter unlocks.
    Thanks for clarifying. Based on that I don't think I'm going to get there..but not giving up

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much. I added you

Rhino Keeper
    You can add me also.
    Inachis2V

Rhino Keeper
    Still receiving requests from nbrs who need deckhands and have sent them only hope it's not too late for them! One of my nbrs informed me this morning they just received my request sent 3days ago!! Come on S8 what is the point of asking us to send requests when it's taking 3days to go through your systems?? I'm now on collect parrot food with clock on countdown. Will not be spending 144gems to skip that part so it looks like all the hard work was for nothing unless my luck changes and I get a ton of food each collection (won't hold my breath!) annoyed is an understatement😡

New Resident
    Where can I get a parrot feeder?

Rhino Keeper
    You get the feeder in the market it costs 500coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by town2013 View Post
    Where can I get a parrot feeder?
    It's in the market for 500coins Gl

New Resident
    I've done Lv9. But I can't get a parrot feeder in my market. What happen to my castle.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Still receiving requests from nbrs who need deckhands and have sent them only hope it's not too late for them! One of my nbrs informed me this morning they just received my request sent 3days ago!! Come on S8 what is the point of asking us to send requests when it's taking 3days to go through your systems?? I'm now on collect parrot food with clock on countdown. Will not be spending 144gems to skip that part so it looks like all the hard work was for nothing unless my luck changes and I get a ton of food each collection (won't hold my breath!) annoyed is an understatement😡
    Don't worry about this!
    The request are from neighbors that already received 20!
    If you send 50 requests to 50 neighbors, the request is gone after receiving the dayly max of 20! Next S8 day the 30 neighbors who didn't respond get the request again. After receiving 20 it's gone again. Next S8 day the last 10 neighbors receive your request again... So older request will always from people who have 20 or more already...

New Resident
    I'm sorry all I can found my parrot feeder. It's behind the tree. Thank you all.