Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Not sure how to add more than one quote thanks meme
    Thank you.
    You're welcome.
    If you want more than 1 quote in your post, first tap the little quote button with the plus over on the far bottom of each window. Then tap the Reply to Thread button way over on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    You were right meme... Was able to still send to her and she now has got the needed 20 replies... I also started counting and have over 30 replies sent in last hour or so with a ton previous sent so think we can call the limit on replies sent daily as "myth busted" as well.
    Oh, wow. That's great at least we can help as many nbrs as need it.
    And did I say welcome yet. Have so many new members have forgotten who I've welcomed...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    You were right meme... Was able to still send to her and she now has got the needed 20 replies... I also started counting and have over 30 replies sent in last hour or so with a ton previous sent so think we can call the limit on replies sent daily as "myth busted" as well.
    Well, somethings is broken. Because when I sent requests out to my neighbors this morning, I was given the error that I had already asked three of them--and "coincidentally" my three most active neighbors have not responded.

(And I'm actually still short of the 20 I need. I had three neighbor requests today. I accepted and sent requests to all of them. I've received back two of those three. I'm not sure if you are one of those three or not.)

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Well, somethings is broken. Because when I sent requests out to my neighbors this morning, I was given the error that I had already asked three of them--and "coincidentally" my three most active neighbors have not responded.

(And I'm actually still short of the 20 I need. I had three neighbor requests today. I accepted and sent requests to all of them. I've received back two of those three. I'm not sure if you are one of those three or not.)
    Send me a nbr request, 88. I'll help you get this done.

Edit: I sent you a nbr request. Accept and send me a deckhand request.

Host(ess)
    Yes, I got one too

Rhino Keeper

Case of mistaken identity... another user with same problem that reached 20. Just sent you a neighbor request(DragonsLair is Kingdom). Send me a request and I'll respond asap.

Me too, I'm on right now and will sent it ASAP.

I agree something's broken...I have a neighbor who sent me a request and I sent her one, and neither of us received the others. And I also got the "you've already sent requests to these neighbors" message for about 4 of mine...I haven't requested anything in weeks (since the last timed event requiring it)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

The system is screwed up with this new update they're working on...lol

Rhino Keeper

Dragon hoard

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    Still no cat for me but I just got a dragon hoard. I have no idea what I am supposed to do with it but it looked impressive when it dropped.

I asked this several pages back but it got missed in the general and more interesting stuff. I went away and tried to find something on my own. All I could sort was some stuff at the start of this thread saying it was super rare to have this drop but not what it did. Anyone want to swap as I would rather have a cute kitty.
    I should have made this clearer. What is Dragon Hoard and what does it do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I asked this several pages back but it got missed in the general and more interesting stuff. I went away and tried to find something on my own. All I could sort was some stuff at the start of this thread saying it was super rare to have this drop but not what it did. Anyone want to swap as I would rather have a cute kitty.
    It's just a decoration... You can either decorate with it or store it and yes I would trade or even give away a cat or 4 if I could to those who want at least one.

Rhino Keeper
    It's just a decoration... You can either decorate with it or store it and yes I would trade or even give away a cat or 4 if I could to those who want at least one.
    Thanks for the quick reply. It is too big so it goes in the junk room.