Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1094

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Can I goto adventure in advance before I collected enough parrot good?
    I hv less than 14 hours to go and its past mid nite here
    Hv to sleep soon
    Will I make it? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    Can I goto adventure in advance before I collected enough parrot good?
    I hv less than 14 hours to go and its past mid nite here
    Hv to sleep soon
    Will I make it? Thx
    Yes...send out the adventure...then when you're done with the parrot food, all you have to do is collect the adventure & you complete the goal & get the parrot.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I got behind waiting for requests, so now I won't get to finish. 😿 What was the point if almost everyone doesn't get to finish?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Here I am!!! Oh, you were probably calling a treasure kitty. Will a gem kitty do??

Proud owner of Thaukie Sword #68
    Thanks Katt, Yes still looking for a Treasure Cat, just because I want what many are receiving. 😜
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Gah, okay I give up hunting the elusive treasure kitty. My Knights are still lost in Oz and I'm sure the gold paths will look lovely once I've finally redecorated my kingdom, they don't remotely resemble a treasure kitty ... even if I do squint at them in the vague hope they'll magically turn into one!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    well i lost i couldnt get the dumb bird cuz i didnt have enough food to give for it T_T
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    As a newbie reading all the posts on this thread by far the biggest complaint seems to be concerning the 'neighbours' problem and how it seems to have cost a lot of people the game. Do S8 take notice of this do we know?

Different topic. I kept the adventure rolling for a few turns after I had claimed my parrot but I never saw one crate after. As you can imagine I was devastated not to have collect more gold paths.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yes...send out the adventure...then when you're done with the parrot food, all you have to do is collect the adventure & you complete the goal & get the parrot.
    Oh hurrah! I am so glad to read this. I wasn't relishing having to play my game at 4 am and I couldn't figure out another way to make it work. I got this far, I want to make it now! I don't mind spending a few gems, but being ahead on the adventure will really help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    On timed events we should not have to rely on neighbors to respond to demands. I wasted 2 days waiting for neighbors and now with the 2hrs collection time on the feeder it's not looking goodto conplete this task. PLEASE on timed events can we ask neighbors on the first few days. Not on day 8!!
    Just to clarify, it's not that neighbors don't respond on time. It's the request doesn't reach the neighbors fast enough. That is, it's a server problem. Because we don't know which of our neighbors are still actively playing, everybody tends to request all or at least double the number of requests required, and the server is jammed. The first thing I do after starting the game is to respond to requests, but I found some requests was made over 12 hours ago or even longer, which is ridiculous as I was just switching to other games in between of collection times. The only explanation is the requests were stuck in the delivery process. S8 should resolve this by noting inactive accounts with an icon in the list or the game designers should take this into consideration and limit the number of required requests. But of course, this works in their advantage to force players to speed up with gems.

New Resident
    The kitty that dropped from the treasure map adventure, is it just for deco or drop anything? I did get the parrot but really wanted the kitty!