Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1094

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

  1. #21
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    185
    Wow! We beat the mods in posting about a new goal. That's strange and exciting at the same time.

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Do you craft between goals? Helps to shoot for 5 of each item then more as you can.
    ya thas what im doing now so i dont lag too much behind, thank god for people u people who go ahead of us. thanks
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    ya thas what im doing now so i dont lag too much behind, thank god for people u people who go ahead of us. thanks
    Between events, too. Collect from mills and mines daily, then make beams and blocks based on what you have approaching 80 (wood, sap, silver etc.)

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Posts
    1,371
    should we be doing that new goal in the castle?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

  5. #25
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Between events, too. Collect from mills and mines daily, then make beams and blocks based on what you have approaching 80 (wood, sap, silver etc.)
    ya thats what i try to do but these dang events kill me, i need to chop alot of trees :/
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by avocadoalley View Post
    New adventure also

    Follow the treasure map
    Keep only
    3 hours
    1 longsword
    2 simple feast

    9 gems speed up
    Not simple feast - grits only which is easy enough

  7. #27
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,612
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Do you craft between goals? Helps to shoot for 5 of each item then more as you can.
    I never leave any of my crafting buildings idle. Kitchens are constantly making items for meals & meals, workshops are constantly crafting whatever I'm not maxed on, etc.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA, east coast
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Can anybody read the first ingredient to making the black cloth in your Workshop? I tried sorting my inventory by quantity of items but still couldn't see which of my 99 qty items it was.(I'm guessing blue or purple dye).
    you can sort inventory!! wonder why we don't have that option on IOS (least i don't)..after years of playing, looking for things in inventory totally drives me crazy, i quit re-decorating like every couple months because of it.

    the ingredient for black cloth is definitely Coal, it's the only thing i have 103 of.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I never leave any of my crafting buildings idle. Kitchens are constantly making items for meals & meals, workshops are constantly crafting whatever I'm not maxed on, etc.
    Yep, me too.

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    should we be doing that new goal in the castle?
    If you do... Do not collect from it until told to... Sometimes this works, sometimes not based on how they set up the goal... Sometimes it's send 3 adventures(in which case it wouldn't count the first one) Other times it registers on the adventure coming back. And yet another option is it will return certain ingredients only when you reach the goal that asks for that ingredient.

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •