Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Yikes! 40 neighbors?-I need a bunch of new neighbors that will respond to requests- I wish this was an earlier goal so we could have more time to complete it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It does automatically open the next chapter if you go over 24 hours to complete one. What I meant was the forced wait between chapters that only take a few minutes to do. If we could move ahead as we do in other quests, we could get those neighbor requests done in plenty of time, because we could reach chapter 8 before actual day 8.
    I'm sorry Moon, I messed up the quote. It doesn't work so well on my phone. Or rather, I don't. Lol
    no problem about messing post no problem at all. and yes do agree with u about the long wait. this morning only 3minutes to finish chapter and now a long wait till tomorrow morning... also with nothing to do since as sitting here waiting on whoever needs requests accepted. this 'wait' is boring.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I just started mine this afternoon and am now waiting for ch 2 to start so you are fine.
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Does this start at a later date, or am I already days behind?
    One started, you have 10 days to finish.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimville99 View Post
    Yikes! 40 neighbors?-I need a bunch of new neighbors that will respond to requests- I wish this was an earlier goal so we could have more time to complete it
    Feel free to add BufftonHeights. I'm in the U.S. On eastern time and log on early every morning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimville99 View Post
    I can hardly ever visit neighbours since the last Android update, but can respond to quest requests.
    Feel free to add me.

Question about chapter 6. Does the conservatory need to be at level 5? Or will it still work with a lower level?

Rhino Keeper
    FYI- For low levels, we just have to visit a pirate tavern in Chapter 4 - no level requirements. (It's already been mentioned that low levels only need to visit lvl 3 farm houses and jewelers in Chapter 4.)

(Crossing my fingers that the neighbor-related goal in a few days is lower, too!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am now at chapter 8, goal 2, which is ask neighbors for deckhands. Less than one hour ago, I requested help from my neighbors. I already have 12 responses. Many thanks to my wonderful neighbors and to all in the forum for all the tips and suggestions. Such a good game, such lovely people!
    i am curious about your ch 9 and 10. Do you think you will be able to do it without using gems, since you will still be waiting for neighbor replies? I am typically a non-gem player. Could you let us know how this goes for you?

Question about chapter 6. Does the conservatory need to be at level 5? Or will it still work with a lower conservatory level like the tavern did? My game level is 23.