Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    Moon. Your words of encouragement were very much appreciated. The searching event I am doing is in a parallel universe, as in a different game, written by the competition. I have been playing it since 2013 but these sort of things only come round ever so often. Bad timing on my part to try and do both together but I have always been stupid.

Yummy. What time does your clock say? Not the front one but the one inside where the actual goal is written down.
    Inside clock says 22hrs and 40min at the moment, but all depends if we started at the same moment.
    Good Luck on both ur games then!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Hi All. The goal icon on the main screen says the event ends in 2 days but when i open the goal the timer inside says event ends in one day. I'm confused?

Rhino Keeper
    hi sorry for asking a noob question as this is my first quest item... I am lvl20

what does the parrot does.. when I read it says drop golden egg, bread etc does it drops gems??

Quote Originally Posted by kimrachel2 View Post
    Hi All. The goal icon on the main screen says the event ends in 2 days but when i open the goal the timer inside says event ends in one day. I'm confused?
    The outside clock rounds up. The inside clock is your actual time left. so you have 1 day plus however many hours are left in your current day.

If you are currently waiting for a chapter to unlock you will have 1 day (24 hours) after that chapter unlocks.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    yeah, the whole ask neighbors thing is confusing to me. Just now, I answered three requests that said they were from like twelve hours ago and yet prior to that I had sent half a dozen that had been two hours or less. I don't get how they get processed or something.
    In the meantime, I have seven thousand new neighbors who might not even be getting messages through to me....
    This is a point.. we do everything to help lower/higher players along the way.. we add them last minute so they can finish their requests, but we do not understand the delivery process. We know only 20 requests are granted per day, plus StormyCastle. At this point no player should have difficulties, unless their nbrs are inactive.
    To be sure this does not happen.. many players keep only active nbrs.. but this does not always resolve the problem of time-difference and different sleeping/working hours of active nbrs. And also takes ages to control non-active kingdoms before delete.
    One sure way to have requests answered immediately... is this:
    Wait 10 minutes before opening game to start the next day. As you see requests, one at a time, write down the name.. send off their request.. then go to the nbrlist used for requesting and look for that nbrs name.. finally, send off your request.
    For 20 requests to be granted.. it takes less than an hour. You don't panic, cause you know that nbr is there and awake to help you too.. and moving in and out of the game you reset each time.
    You are sure that person is active and not only.. you also know they are sitting there with their device ready to send right back to you and is not sleeping, working or absent at that moment. You can then send just a couple more off to whoever you wish, for security.
    I find that many long-time nbrs that I haven't heard in a looong time, thinking they are not playing anymore, are there, cause they sent me their request. It's a good feeling.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-01-16 at 04:47 AM. Reason: typo
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on the neighbour part. I sent well over 100 requests and got back 5 neighbours who helped.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    hi sorry for asking a noob question as this is my first quest item... I am lvl20

what does the parrot does.. when I read it says drop golden egg, bread etc does it drops gems??
    it means when the parrot is placed in your kingdom.. you can collect those materials that you listed. if it drops gems.. it will be listed too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oceansoftime View Post
    I'm stuck on the neighbour part. I sent well over 100 requests and got back 5 neighbours who helped.
    Add me and I'll answer you.. of course.. if it's delivered. I'm here for the rest of the day.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oceansoftime View Post
    Have you restart your game? Many times you only see them after a restart...

You can add me - kimrachel2