Page 18 of 110 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Mucho thanks Net & P.c.o.b.!
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-23-16 at 12:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    lookin at katts kingdom im so excited and cant wait to get all these prizes!
    a pirate ship! a wrecked dingy! the parrot, treasure chests and tables, sooo cool

So, there is no requirement to upgrade the pirate tavern to level 4 or 5? Very odd.......
    I, too, miss SW.
    I rarely post as everyone else is always on top of supplying answers to questions I have. My thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    So, there is no requirement to upgrade the pirate tavern to level 4 or 5? Very odd.......
    I'm pretty glad though. I have some beams and blocks saved up and was hoping to not have to blow them on this building. I'm a bit worried about the 40 neighbour requests though, I'll just have to wait and see how things progress.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'm pretty glad though. I have some beams and blocks saved up and was hoping to not have to blow them on this building. I'm a bit worried about the 40 neighbour requests though, I'll just have to wait and see how things progress.
    Me too. At least it is not a day 10 requirement! We can do it.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im sad, everyones getting awesome stuff on their adventure and all i got was lousy coins lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    lookin at katts kingdom im so excited and cant wait to get all these prizes!
    a pirate ship! a wrecked dingy! the parrot, treasure chests and tables, sooo cool
    You should come back over. I hadn't yet put out the awesome pirate, 'the spot' and the 'Tell No Tales'. This event does have awesome deco. The fool's chest can be chopped but then I would lose it, so...

Rhino Keeper
    Captain Katt, just in case it has not been emphasized enough - you are totally awesome! Thank you for sharing the knowledge!

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone check my math? Because I'm thinking S8 gave us another impossible task.

Let's say a player plays from 7am to 10pm. That's 15 hours a day with unlimited access to the game.

On day 8, we have to do 40 neighbor requests. Let's say everyone has awesome neighbors and they get 21 on day eight (20+Stormie) and the remaining 19 respond immediately after the S8 day rolls over into day nine. Then you can craft the 8 hour pirate ship right after you wake up. So the ship is finished at 3pm on day 9. Have the first adventure waiting and collect that. Send and collect from adventure 2 and 3, it's now 8pm. The 4th adventure isn't ready until after you are in bed.

Wake up on day 10, collect adventure 4 at 7am and adventure 5 at 9:30am. You're done with combining clues at 7:30pm. You immediately buy and place the Parrot Feeder. At 9:30pm you make your first collection. Let's get extra wishful thinking here and say that drops all the food you need the first time. You have the final adventure waiting to collect and finish at 9:30pm, 30 minutes before you go to bed on the final day.

So, this is possibly if, and only if:
    (1) You have awesome neighbors and get responses right away and overnight, without having to send out any new requests in day 2 (or 3).
    (2) You plan ahead and always have an adventure waiting to collect. (not doing so adds 5hrs to the timeline)
    (3) You do all the previous days on time so that you start the day 8 tasks on day 8.
    (4) The Parrot Feeder drops everything we need in one collection.

I think we all know that there is no way all four of those conditions are accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    Me too. At least it is not a day 10 requirement! We can do it.
    Well, I was just thinking...

On Chapter 8:
    *On Day 8 - get 21 Deckhands
    *On Day 9 - get the remaining 19
    *build the ship (8hour build)
    On Chapter 9:
    *Should still be on Day 9 moving into Day 10- get one crumb from Adventure (3 hrs)
    *need 4 crumbs more will take 12 hours (if only one per adventure @3hrs per)
    *combine the 5 crumbs (10hr craft)
    On Chapter 10:
    *Will be well into Day 10 probably, buy feeder
    *depending on Feeder drops, yet to be reported, but average of 2 per collect every 2hrs (need 25 total), need 12 collects = 24hours
    *send out another adventure

Unless less Deckhands needed
    Unless more then 1 Crumb per Adventure
    Unless more parrot food then estimated per collect

...this isn't looking good. I'd love some additional feedback about numbers. Am I missing/miscalcualting something? I think the main thing is the feeder drops, if it ends up dropping something like 10-15 per collect, then that's a bit different. It'd be tight but doable...ish.

Edit - @ Silver I think we're both in disbelief, Ill have to think on this some more....and have drink maybe
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-23-16 at 01:15 PM. Reason: ps
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)