Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    It drops 3,4 or 6 seeds each time..

SW - Can you please add this to post 1? Thanks a lot!
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I'm going to send out my adventure too even though it will be a while that I'll need to collect. Better to be prepared.

Rhino Keeper
    These parrot food droppings are rubbish. I've made four collections across my two games and got 3 each time. Impossible to finish at this rate as I've got real life stuff to do today and can't make 6 more collections before the time runs out. Unrealistic. And disappointing after people were so fantastically helpful with the pirate requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    These parrot food droppings are rubbish. I've made four collections across my two games and got 3 each time. Impossible to finish at this rate as I've got real life stuff to do today and can't make 6 more collections before the time runs out. Unrealistic. And disappointing after people were so fantastically helpful with the pirate requests.
    3 x 3 for me... 😕 I've time to do 8 collections, but I hope I'll need 1 less.
    I hope you can make it. Have you seen you can speed up the feeder with 15 minutes for 1 gem? Maybe you can use 1 or 2 just before it's ready on the times you know you can't play for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    sent u invitation
    I am finding these request parts to be a problem. I have been waiting for over 10 hours and sent out a second request today. This will probably keep me from completing the quest. I also am stuck at 19.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    X Marks the Spot!
    :
    Chapter 9:
    :
    Goal 2 Inspect the crumbs 0/5 | Adventure to find crumbs. Will require 4 more adventures as each dropped only 1 crumb. Goal prize - a Cracker.
    :
    Got three crumb per trip.
    This could be rare drop since I went for only one trip.

suzuyasu

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Well, my first collection was --- drum roll --- a big fat 0! Made that one go away & tried again & this time I got 6.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Finaly a 6 drop after 3 x 3! 😃

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Oh she was just stating in Chapter 9 you are Adventuring to find crumbs... Once you've found at least 5 crumbs and give them completing that goal you move along to the next task. Also there is still the "normal" "Follow the Treasure Map" you can continue to do until you finish all the tasks... Once every goal in Chapter 10 is done(you've got 25 parrot feed and give them) you simply collect from that adventure to get the parrot.
    So call me dense, but I am now out for my last crumb. Once I get that, go on one more adventure, then get the parrot? I am asking because I still have 15 hours and do not have the cat. I'd like to continue on adventures til the very end to see if that kitty pops up! Does anyone know what I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxvan View Post
    So call me dense, but I am now out for my last crumb. Once I get that, go on one more adventure, then get the parrot? I am asking because I still have 15 hours and do not have the cat. I'd like to continue on adventures til the very end to see if that kitty pops up! Does anyone know what I need to do?
    You need to collect 25 bird food from the bird feeder and then collect from your last adventure to get the parrot. Keep on adventuring whilst collecting the bird food every two hours. Just make sure you set up your last adventure at a convenient time for you to collect it and hence receive the parrot.