Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else still having a problem with shipwrecked trolls? I am running low on water and can't dip my ponds without the blighters showing up.

Host(ess)
    Just pop a monster somewhere out of the way, then you can keep collecting your water without another showing up. As long as there is one on the board, no others will pop in.

Giving up hope on the kitty. I know it's not the end of the world but last few days I stepped it up and I sent out about 40 adventures this event, 8 feel they should have a cap and when a player has reached a certain amount their hard work pays off. I will send out three more today but that is it as I don't want to mess up timing with ending the event when I reach 25 for bird food collections. I managed to get every other deco prize and have enough gold paths that it's reminding me of when I collected elves *shudders* so I'm not putting them out because almost every time I came back I wished for anything but that and sure enough another gold path.

Maybe I will lay them all out and have my elves follow them singing "follow the yellow brick road" elves, ozians, close enough, both are short hehe
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Is it possible to buy more than one Parrot Feeder?

Rhino Keeper
    Argh. I've been waiting two and a half days for my deckhands to come in. And the event ends in 16 hours for me. Another one I couldn't complete.

Host(ess)
    To all those having issues with requests, I have a suggestion for future challenges. A day or two before, I go out and visit my neighbors and check to see if they have the newest prizes out. I then know that they are actively playing and only send my requests to them. Hearts are no help, I have one neighbor that I believe passed away over a year ago, and her kingdom is staying at all five. I then send 20 to the active players, and then one to Stormy, and always get them back. If you are sending to all, then if only twenty go out a day, only active players will respond, and the next twenty go the next day. You can be stuck in limbo until all your sent requests go out. That is what I have learned through many years of play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I m on goal 9
    Crafting sword to go on adventure
    Do I hv enough time to finish n get the prize? With 1 day to go..
    Thx
    You may have longer than that depending when you started. I started a few days after the quest was released so for me, I start goal 9 tonight at 2 a.m. and have 24 hours from then to finish it and then start goal 10 "on time." If you started goal 9 today, you still time because ten won't start for you until midnight or whatever depending on your time zone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    You're not alone! Maybe we should form a support group for those of us struggling to find the kitty. My knights are clearly confused, as they seem to be venturing into Oz bringing back lots of Yellow Brick Road!
    k

I really don't understand why the programmers don't give EVERYONE the same collection ratio when it comes to these coveted drops, like fire foxes, treasure kitty, crumbs etc. I didn't get a Firefox, I can't get a treasure kitty after so many adventures, and have only gotten ONE crumb each for the two treasure hunts. Some people have gotten so many they want to give them away! It's so unfair and so unnecessary......

Rhino Keeper
    Yay!!! All done !! Love how the parrot looks!!!

No one can finish this event without gems.
    I had to use quite a bit.