Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! We beat the mods in posting about a new goal. That's strange and exciting at the same time.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Do you craft between goals? Helps to shoot for 5 of each item then more as you can.
    ya thas what im doing now so i dont lag too much behind, thank god for people u people who go ahead of us. thanks
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    ya thas what im doing now so i dont lag too much behind, thank god for people u people who go ahead of us. thanks
    Between events, too. Collect from mills and mines daily, then make beams and blocks based on what you have approaching 80 (wood, sap, silver etc.)

Executive Chef
    should we be doing that new goal in the castle?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Between events, too. Collect from mills and mines daily, then make beams and blocks based on what you have approaching 80 (wood, sap, silver etc.)
    ya thats what i try to do but these dang events **** me, i need to chop alot of trees :/

Quote Originally Posted by avocadoalley View Post
    New adventure also

Follow the treasure map
    Keep only
    3 hours
    1 longsword
    2 simple feast

9 gems speed up
    Not simple feast - grits only which is easy enough

Do you craft between goals? Helps to shoot for 5 of each item then more as you can.
    I never leave any of my crafting buildings idle. Kitchens are constantly making items for meals & meals, workshops are constantly crafting whatever I'm not maxed on, etc.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Can anybody read the first ingredient to making the black cloth in your Workshop? I tried sorting my inventory by quantity of items but still couldn't see which of my 99 qty items it was.(I'm guessing blue or purple dye).
    you can sort inventory!! wonder why we don't have that option on IOS (least i don't)..after years of playing, looking for things in inventory totally drives me crazy, i quit re-decorating like every couple months because of it.

the ingredient for black cloth is definitely Coal, it's the only thing i have 103 of.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I never leave any of my crafting buildings idle. Kitchens are constantly making items for meals & meals, workshops are constantly crafting whatever I'm not maxed on, etc.
    Yep, me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    should we be doing that new goal in the castle?
    If you do... Do not collect from it until told to... Sometimes this works, sometimes not based on how they set up the goal... Sometimes it's send 3 adventures(in which case it wouldn't count the first one) Other times it registers on the adventure coming back. And yet another option is it will return certain ingredients only when you reach the goal that asks for that ingredient.