Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    if game says you're at your limit when you buy the pirate tavern sell a farmhouse etc to make room
    Thank you!

It won't let me buy a pirate tavern, it says I need to level up to get more buildings of this type, but I am level 50...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nimbuscloud42 View Post
    It won't let me buy a pirate tavern, it says I need to level up to get more buildings of this type, but I am level 50...
    There's a cap on town buildings so you'll have to sell one to be able to buy the pirate tavern. Putting it in inventory doesn't help.
    Sell a level 1 farmhouse or cottage & you should be fine.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So upper levels are only required to get 20 deckhands

Thanks for handling this now instead of waiting last minute tomorrow night.
    Agreed!!! Thank you for being proactive and announcing this ahead of time! It makes it much easier to plan for without any surprises and hopefully allows us to help each other get through the final tasks as best as we can.

Executive Chef
    Late night good news, now I'm able to sleep tight
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Updated the timeline of previous post based on new information... Here is the link to that post https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1348402

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Revised based on Sourp4tch's news on only 20 responses needed and details on possible drop rates! Here are day 8-10 timelines:

Chapter 8:

Goal 1 Visit community kingdoms 0/20
    (No time <5 minutes)
    Goal 2 Ask neighbors for deckhands 0/20 | Goal prize - ship plans
    (Ask 40 or so of your most active neighbors so the responses come back fastest... I like separating into most active 20 and follow immediately with next fastest 20 based on knowing my neighbors)

(Wait for 20 responses total.(guessing this takes 4 hours)
    Goal 3 Build a pirate ship | Requires 1 ship plan, 1 super glue, 50 wood. Takes 8 hrs. Footprint is 2x3.
    (Make sure to finish building Pirate ship on day 8 to give as much time as possible on 9 and 10)

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Follow the Treasure Map 0/1 | Go on the adventure again. Drops 1-4 crumbs
    (This should be sent out ahead of time and waiting)
    Goal 2 Inspect the crumbs 0/5 | Adventure to find crumbs. May require 4 more adventures as each dropped 1-4 crumb. Goal prize - a Cracker.
    (Wait 2.5 hours and hope for 4 crumbs or that first and 2nd adventure drop 5 total)
    (Takes 2.5-10 hours total worst case)

Goal 3 Combine the clues 0/1 | Swabbie's Workbench, 10 hours - 1 piracy guide, 1 treasure map, 1 cracker. Goal prize - The Spot
    (Get this started as early on day 9 as possible)

Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Examine "The Spot" 0/1 EXAMINE | Goal prize - parrot food
    (Requires no time)
    Goal 2 Buy a parrot feeder. Costs 500 coins.
    Goal 3 Give parrot food 0/25 | Collect from parrot feeder(Drops 3,4, or 6). 2 hr. timer. Be sure to click on 'give' in the book as you collect.
    (Collect every 2 hours until reach 25 feed total. 4-8 collections required to reach 25 food)

Goal 4 Follow the Treasure Map 0/1 | Go on the adventure again. GRAND PRIZE: THE PARROT
    Have Adventure waiting to collect immediately after 25 feed given.

Congrats you made it through another chapter event!
    Thank you for putting this together! One note...
    Depending on where you live, it's not necessary to set up the 8 or 10 hour goals on days 8 and 9 as early as possible... In the US, so long as you do it by dinnertime or bedtime, it'll be ready to immediately complete when you open the game the next day, which won't put you any more behind than if you completed the craft on the same day you started.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Thank you for putting this together! One note...
    Depending on where you live, it's not necessary to set up the 8 or 10 hour goals on days 8 and 9 as early as possible... In the US, so long as you do it by dinnertime or bedtime, it'll be ready to immediately complete when you open the game the next day, which won't put you any more behind than if you completed the craft on the same day you started.
    Day 10 could be pretty tight even if able to and setting alarms if it requires 8 collections(16 hours if collect at exactly every 2 hours)... My plan even though I'm in the US is to at least start the day and get the parrot feeder before bedtime.(I'm a night owl) and that way Day 10 first collection is waiting when I wake up.

Day 9 doesn't look too bad if you can collect during the day.

Both will be very easy IF the drops go your way...(and no bugs/surprises)

Host(ess)
    Ok, so I just had to get a head start on level 8. I am level 50, and the requirement for requesting from neighbors has indeed been lowered to 20!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxvan View Post
    Ok, so I just had to get a head start on level 8. I am level 50, and the requirement for requesting from neighbors has indeed been lowered to 20!
    i thought about that too!! But I'm telling myself not to panic. We're coming down to the wire. It's the final countdown! We're in the home stretch. Ok I need to find my zen place!!