Page 38 of 110 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Click the Social icon in the bottom left, select the Neighbors tab, near the top is an Edit button and you can then remove neighbors there.
    Wonderful! Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    Is there a trick to collecting from the farmhouses, I have been at this for an hour with no sword so no advancement. I need to go to bed!
    This is a little confusing, but you are just 'looking for a sword' by collecting from a level 5 farmhouse twice, then a level 5 jeweler twice. You won't find the sword until Goal 3, when you collect once from a level 2 pirate's tavern. The reward after Goal 3 is the sword - a Corsair's Cutlass.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yes, Treasure Hunter Kitty drops from the adventure with no fanfare. Everyone should watch their inventory to see if they have gotten him. I got him on my first adventure and thought all drops from that adventure were going to be great. But turned out, he's semi-rare and the common drops are jewels and gold paths. Many of my neighbors have 'found' him, so good luck, everyone!
    I have been adventuring nonstop and haven't managed to get him yet 😩 Super sucks since I am a kitty collector and really want him. And I don't want to have to buy him. I guess this is my payback for getting the Firefox in one of my free boxes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could put the pirate ship in the ocean and go on raids for adventures.
    Oooooo we could raid other players kingdoms for alicorns and such!!! Haha! Would be fun fun fun!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipica11 View Post
    Unable to buy Pirates Tavern and am told I need to increase level when I'm already at level 50. Read on forum I can use any tavern but that doesn't work either. Has anyone had this problem also?
    You are maxed on town buildings and need to sell one in order to buy the tavern. It's recommended to sell a low level farmhouse since those are easy to rebuild.

Rhino Keeper
    All three are level 5 just what is required. Also restarted my iPad! Now I've overslept and it seems shameful that I would lose because of something so stupid.

Rhino Keeper
    I just checked and apparently it figured out that I had done it in the middle of the night. Also the other two goals are now met too.

Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    I just checked and apparently it figured out that I had done it in the middle of the night. Also the other two goals are now met too.
    Oh, that's great.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by jimville99 View Post
    Yikes! 40 neighbors?-I need a bunch of new neighbors that will respond to requests- I wish this was an earlier goal so we could have more time to complete it
    I'm concerned with the 40 neighbors requirement as well. I read in an earlier post someone recommend starting chapter 8 early by gemming, so as to have extra time to complete. I'd rather have active neighbors. You all can add me, user account Dipwid.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I just logged into the game and this goal (chapter 8, goal 2) was completed. It only took me a little over 12 hours to finish, not 2 days as some are speculating it will take. I have a lot of neighbors, very responsive and good ones. I am only using gems to jump ahead to the next chapters.
    How can you manage to get 40 answers to your request in only 12 hours ? I was told we can receive only 20 per day . Did I misunderstand or do you have a secret ?